My Fiat 500 baja TDI powered Abarth build

Fiat500Baja

TDI
None yet
So I'm new here and wanted to share my enthusiasm. ..my crazy project that sits currently at the fabricators shop getting some needed body panel mods done.

First off, this car is a Frankenstein created from 3 different cars...the front half is a '65 VW bug, the rear half is a '70 IRS bug, lengthen 6 inches and then a custom frame was built on top of the pans center section. ..and the 3rd vehicle involved is a '58 Fiat 500 that I converted into a baja style. ..and to power the beast is going to be a TDI with some good performance mods...this is why I joined the TDI forum, to learn all I can and share my build.
This is what I started with
Well, it seems that I can't figure out how to upload a photo here.
I'll have to research on how this is done. :confused:

Fiat500Baja

TDI
None yet
:confused:Ok, I've been messing with the pictures to get them below 200kb but no matter what I do it keeps telling me that I need to contact the admin. ...I can't even find out how to contact the admin!....so frustrated and this is the most difficult forum to learn how to use so far...I have no problem on the dozens of other forums learning how to post pictures. ..I really wish I could share my project:confused::mad:

Fiat500Baja

TDI
None yet
This is the message I keep getting

/home/fred/photopost/data/uploads//552774: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.