acc power to aftermarked radio golf 6

hd7993

TDI
TDI
Hello. i wonder if anyone have wiring diagram, or atleast know where to find acc power to an aftermarked radio in a golf mk6 1,6tdi.
i ordered an adapter who suposed to give acc power to radio from original socket via canbus wire, but this seems not to work.. so instead of wait for a new one, i want to just run a cable to whatever best suited place.

want it to work as long as the key is inserted, same as original

im not sure what vw use for terminal number for such? 85? im used to 15r (radio) from other brand, but seems vw dont use this?
should be smth suitable on bcm, or some relays probably?
the fusebox inside car does not give acc power.

thanx

hd7993

TDI
TDI
there are unfortunately no fuse on the inside fusebox for that :(
there are a few in the engine compartment box, but there should be some place inside the car to i guess?

probably should be possible to find it on back of the ignition switch to, yes

do you know if there is an physical 85 terminal to be found? or a relay? i seen it on other vag, but can not find it in this..

hd7993

TDI
TDI
did a little study today, and i really can not find any place there is stil power when igniton is of and key inserted..? seems 75x means much same as terminal 15, only it cut out while starting?

i dont have a very goog wiring diagram, just a copy, so can not search etc. so it takes forever to find stuff there..

anyway as far as i can see, there is only comunication via canbus for "radio terminal"?
seems the ignition switch goes only to steering column control module? and from there bus comunication only?

already spend way to much time with this, but.. hate to give up also.. :) really would be nice to have all work as original.. for now radio acc is conected to terminal 15, but this way there is no radio unless ignition is on..