ClONE CCM

alfanikos

Sorry for asking something that it might have been re-published or asking that in a thread with a not exactly the same but similar subject, but experts here can assist me.

I have a faulty CCM 1CO 959 799 B /OZ from a B5.5 2001 Passat. It is the basic model without alarm.

I want to copy all the data contained in the eprom and dump them into a new CCM 1CO 959 799 B /3X obtained from a crashed car.

Both CCMs are identical. The only difference is the data that contained in the eprom.
Can someone give me program that copies the data and then dumps them in to the new eprom.
I have used VDS-PRO with success for auto windows but this program can read very few data from the eprom (line by line) and cannot save them .
Is there any other program which reads the data, save them and then re-writes them in the new CCM. I can them clone the CCM.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

alfanikos

alfanikos said:
I will try the procedure and update you.

Thank you in advance
A big "Thank you" to madelgado who helped me resolving my problem. My findings/feedback is posted in the above mentioned thread.

Everything works fine now since I have a new CCM programmed like my old one.

THANKS TO MADELGADO again

seventi

TDI
passat b5
Does anyone know how to clone a CCM in Passat B5 FL? I've 1C0 959 799 A. There is a easyCCM can do it, but I don't have RS232 and DOS system. I've only VCP (Vag Can Pro) interface that has full access to the EEPROM memory but I don't know which adress is start and which is end of memory :) Maybe some help? :)

locarno

TDI
1.6 16V
Hello
How to disable H12 horn in 1J0959799AH ccm ? I don't what what values change in eeprom. Please help.