Myrtle Beach?? (Non TDI related)

Sweeps

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently. MK4/5/6 Jetta's in the past.
Hello everyone!

Sorry for this non TDI post!

I am thinking of coming down to Myrtle Beach for a vacation in the second week of August this year. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay or where not to stay. Anything I would want to see when I am down?

This is one part of the country I have not seen yet, just want to come explore a bit, and sit on the beach for a few days! ( The Fiance is coming :)

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Tell me what you like to do on vacation, and I'll tell you where to stay. Also, price range.

I'll do some reconnaisance for you next week! :D :)

Sweeps

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently. MK4/5/6 Jetta's in the past.
Well while we are in Myrtle Beach, I just want to relax on the beach, I'd love a hotel room with ocean views. We are probably going to stay 2 maybe 3 nights. I am expecting to pay $150 a night ( for ocean view I hope!! ), anything less than that would be a bonus. I don't know if there are places at Myrtle Beach that are more private than others that time of the year, but that would be a preference.

As far as what I like to do, well this is going to be more of a relaxing trip, then an exploring one, although on the drive down, would certainly stop and any interesting places!

Thanks paramedick!

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Would you be interested in a condo overlooking an inlet, within a block or two of the beach? If so, I might have just the place in mind. I'll inquire next week.

I'll take further replies to PM.