GOt our TDI Jetta sportwagon today

whatroad

TDI
2009 TDI jetta sportwagon
Wooo hooo. GOt our 09 JSW today. I did get raped by the dealer with a markup though.. :mad: $1900 over msrp, ouch! but wife wanted it bad... so it's on her to work the overtime...:p

Platnum mettalic grey.
6sp auto.

Navigation system is being put in right now... should have it by this evening...

Last edited:

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
OK, thanks for adding that. Any way we can a side and rear profile. That's what I'm curious to see.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

whatroad

TDI
no side shots yet. It's getting detailed and what not...

sorry for the crapy phone pics...

whatroad

TDI
dieseldorf said:
OK, thanks for adding that. Any way we can a side and rear profile. That's what I'm curious to see.

Oh, and welcome aboard!
Thanks. Too bad this is wife's car. I am actually trying not to drive anymore... here is my ride..

dlai

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Passat, Stonehenge Gray, 2002 Black Golf 5M
Congrats! When you get a chance, can you snap a shot of the interior with the Nav system?

Thanks and welcome aboard!

whatroad

TDI
dlai said:
Congrats! When you get a chance, can you snap a shot of the interior with the Nav system?

Thanks and welcome aboard!
Willl do, should be this evening though...

Also, this isnt the factory nav.. btw...

Last edited:

DrewD

Veteran Member
Congrats on the new ride and reinforcing the dealer's behavior of marking up the vehicle excessively.

whatroad

TDI
Nice drew,

go rain on someone else's parade. I didn't like paying the markup, but we wanted the vehicle so we paid.

whatroad

TDI
Ok here are the pics. My wife loves it.. It's pretty darn peppy.

The NAv is an eclipse system.. Pretty nice and very factory looking..

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
The first thing I would do is get rid of ALL the advertising for Capitol Volkswagen.

desertman86

TDI
2009 SportWagen(oct)
Don't Buy From Shysters

I wouldn't even walk into that dealer. A Palm Springs Audi Dealer charges 199,000 for an Audi R-8 thats exactly 60K over.

dok

Veteran Member
TDI
'96 B4V
TornadoRed said:
The first thing I would do is get rid of ALL the advertising for Capitol Volkswagen.
and then a TDIclub license plate frame.:D

What'll be the first mod?:rolleyes:

CATDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 A5 Jetta TDI Pkg #3
Congrats! Welcome. I hope you can make it to a local GTG.

I hate the dealer you went to. I hope you are happy with the deal and the car. That is the important thing! I highly recommend taking your car to Sunnyvale VW for maintenance and warranty work. They are worlds better than Capitol.

Again, congratulations!

-Ed

Last edited:

CATDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 A5 Jetta TDI Pkg #3
In fact.. I'll even give you a TDIClub license plate frame to encourage you to remove those Capitol frames and as a "welcome" gift. PM me if you want it.

Heck, I'll even install it for you! At your house! :)

dok said:
and then a TDIclub license plate frame.:D

What'll be the first mod?:rolleyes:

sythy

TDI
1997 Jetta TDI, 2002 Jetta TDI (sold),2005 Passat Wagon TDI (sold), 2006 Jetta TDI (Sold) 2009 Jetta TDI, 2015 Passat TDI SEL (Sold), 2013 Audi A6 3.0T
for my license plate frame I just put up another VW dealship from another area I didnt buy from just to tick off where I bought my car at and they know it I'm not putting theirs up on my car lol :D

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
DrewD said:
Congrats on the new ride and reinforcing the dealer's behavior of marking up the vehicle excessively.
I hate this poop just as much as when I see people giving money to the bums panhandling at intersections and freeway off ramps.:rolleyes: It encourages the continuation of such practices but, *** do I know, eh? :rolleyes: Later!

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
CATDI said:
Congrats! Welcome. I hope you can make it to a local GTG.

I hate the dealer you went to. I hope you are happy with the deal and the car. That is the important thing! I highly recommend taking your car to Sunnyvale VW for maintenance and warranty work. They are worlds better than Capitol.

Again, congratulations!

-Ed
Yea but, Dan (dlai) says Sunnyvale VW is marking up new, decontented TDI's $2K North of MSRP too so, I would avoid them like the plague as well. ;) Later!