2012 Jetta TDI

as4k

TDI
2012 Jetta
New TDI owner here. Long time Audi/VW owner since 1999 but ironically this is my first diesel car. I've had mostly Audi's (10 or so), and 4 VW's.

This gem came from my local VW dealer. I am not keen on the options these cars could have had and I'll be learning from all of you. 22k miles, DSG, and a riot to drive. Seems to be very well taken care of and only needs a few small things with the dealer is handling.

I'm handy with a wrench around German cars, so routine maintenance I'll handle. I'll of course let the dealer handle any warranty work. Just picked this up a week ago and am enjoying it thoroughly. Happy to be here!

miamipassat

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
Welcome. 22K miles for a 2012 is awesome. That is a diamond in the rough. We bought a 2014 Jetta TDI w/DSG with 34K miles. Dealer changed all fluids, oil change, air filter, cabin filter, new front & rear brakes, brake fluid flush, coolant flush, fuel filter along with 4 new tires (not the best but they are new). The car is for my son. When do you ever buy a 6-year-old car with all those new parts with a 2 year unlimited warranty? No brainer for sure.

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Congrats on your first VW TDI.:) Now you just need to snap a few pictures of your new ride and post them on here, since this is the photo gallery after all.;)