Trunk not locking/unlocking anymore

shendlaw

TDI
Bora MK4
Hi there, i'm new in this forum, a problem making me mad for months, after replacing my engine on a vw bora variant, i decided to replace my CCM aswell since i wanted to use the new ECU and the new instrument cluster & keys because i had no key fob before, just simple key with transponder inside, well after changing my ecu and instrument cluster, my car windows, electric mirrors, etc was not working anymore at it should, so someone told me to replace my ccm with the original ccm that i got from the car that i took the new engine, so like this i did from 1j0 959 799 A i swap to 1J0959799 AH, well nothing was working even i replaced the ccm, i put back my ecu and instrument cluster and still nothing, after lot of try i decided to let it original and put back my ecu, instrument cluster and ccm, so this is what i did, when i finished the job i go back to my trunk for put my tools inside, when i wanted to close my trunk boom it was not closing anymore, i've try more times and nothing, reading on internet and consulting some guys they told me my actuator was dead, i told them i can get it from that car i told you before even it was a sedan, replaced it and nothing, a mechanic did a diagnose on my car and told me all was right but don't know where te problem comes out, never happend me before this ccm replace, i even swapped again the ccm's, ecu and instrument cluster but for nothing, same thing, now my dad locked it from inside (dont know how), even i try to press on the back to open it, nothing happens, i checked out the wires and all of them are ok, checked fuses, checked relays and nothing, the only thing i didnt checked out if in actuator and open button got voltage, but i think won't help out since the light and the warn in instrument cluster works, now summer is coming and i will need the trunk and not know how to fix it, i don't know anymore what to check, i don't even know what's the cost for take it to vw and fix the problem, and actually i have no money, i will be glad if you can help me out to fix it, hope i explained myself, for any questions just ask, best regards.