Silver 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon For Sale

nbCN

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
Silver 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon For Sale. ~156,000 miles, galvanized steel, in good shape, with good tires. Please call me direct with any questions or for pics. Michael 570-886-3635

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Please read the forum rules for car sales.

Thank you.

And explain what a galvanized body is? Custom made? :p

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Price and pictures please.
-Jason

nbCN

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
Pictures

Will be posting pictures on Sunday, along with some service history and estimates on work needing to be done (which is minimal).

nbCN

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
Silver 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=6919

Only things not obvious from the pics are an inner fender liner needed on the front passenger side, front passenger headlight repair (water was leaking in bc there was no fender liner), both headlight covers needing to be buffed, a rear tail light needing to be replaced.

I have two snow tires on the front right now which will be coming off in the next 10 days, but are included in the sale, along with chains. I have four good regular tires, and one extra rim (lost a tire after a flat a few months ago). Normally keep a full-sized spare, but I'm down one tire now.One of the tires in the rear has been plugged once but seems to be fine.

Actual milage right now is ~ 155,800.

Any questions, please call me direct. If I don't answer please leave a message with the best time for me to call you back.

Best regards,

Michael Haggerty

570-886-3635

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
It looks kind of rough around the edges. Since it is an auto trans car, and not very desirable to members here, why not advertise it on Craigslist and sell it there?

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
98.05 % . And am I missing seeing an advertised price?

oilhammer

TDI
So buyers here are only looking for stick shift?

The smart ones, yes. ;) But, the 2005 uses a much better Jatco transmission than does the earlier cars. So I'd not pass it by based simply on durability and longevity. Plus, with 5 gears, it does not make as big of a hit in fuel economy or performance.

mogly

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV TDI + B5.5V AVF/01E
Tough crowd here for newbies. Please excuse these guys. They're a great bunch and only poking fun.

The '04, 05 and 06 BEW autos do have a following more than these jesters would insinuate.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
When was the last timing belt done? which parts were replaced? Who did it?

What are you asking for the car?

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon

drsven

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI 6-Speed
Buyers here are going to expect the cosmetics to be addressed and full service history at that price. There are always members that are willing to take on project cars in need of maintenance, but be willing to drop the price accordingly. GLWS.

oilhammer

TDI
Buyers here are going to expect the cosmetics to be addressed and full service history at that price. There are always members that are willing to take on project cars in need of maintenance, but be willing to drop the price accordingly. GLWS.

I totally agree. A premium asking price should include making the car as premium as is realistically possible. Even things like making sure the car is CLEAN (like, a professional detail....~$100 can go a LONG way to increasing the value). Kills me when people post pictures of cars for sale with trash all over the interior. :rolleyes: That's like going in to see a dentist and chomping down a handful of Oreos in the waiting room.