Looking for TDI Wagon near NC

MorganR

TDI
2001 Jetta Sedan Reflex Silver
I just had my beloved 2005 Jetta wagon totaled this afternoon and am looking to replace it quickly. I am looking to spend up to $6000 on a clean well maintained wagon. I will consider sedans but am really looking for a wagon.

Thanks.
Morgan

Mrathbone222@gmail.com

B3achbum

Veteran Member
TDI
(Nigel) 2004 jw GLS 5sp / +332K miles, (Hildegarde) 2008 R320 CDI / +132K miles
Sorry to hear!
There was a nice one posted a month or so ago in North GA (Dalton?). Looks like it's sold now.

Will keep my eyes open.

MorganR

TDI
2001 Jetta Sedan Reflex Silver
It has a little higher mileage than i was looking for. I will look into it and see how it goes.

nbCN

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
TDI wagon for sale

Still looking for a TDI Wagon? I have a silver 2005 TDI wagon for sale. ~ 156k miles on it. Galvanized steel body, in great shape and good tires. Call me direct if you want at (570)-886-3635.

Feeeeg

TDI
06 Jetta
If you are looking for one you can do head and cam service on, I just picked up an 06 sedan, 200k thought I was going to get away with cam kit only, looks like it needs a head. I wasn't looking for a pet/project car, I was looking for inexpensive fixer that would get better mileage than my Yukon xl denali.

$1000 and Ill give you the cam and lifters I already bought. I'm in clayton, work in garner, car sits on capt blvd in Raleigh.

It started, and ran rough while I was trying to diagnose. #2 misfire, lifter is blown out and chewed up the lifter bore.

nbCN

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
Silver 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=6919

Only things not obvious from the pics are an inner fender liner needed on the front passenger side, front passenger headlight repair (water was leaking in bc there was no fender liner), both headlight covers needing to be buffed, a rear tail light needing to be replaced.

I have two snow tires on the front right now which will be coming off in the next 10 days, but are included in the sale, along with chains. I have four good regular tires, and one extra rim (lost a tire after a flat a few months ago). Normally keep a full-sized spare, but I'm down one tire now.One of the tires in the rear has been plugged once but seems to be fine.

Actual milage right now is ~ 155,800.

Any questions, please call me direct. If I don't answer please leave a message with the best time for me to call you back.

Best regards,

Michael Haggerty
570-886-3635