2000 vw TDI Beetle AS IS florida -VIDEO $900

vilemd

TDI
2001 tdi 1.9 bettle
Up for sale is my 2000 Volkswagen Beetle TDI. I am selling it as is. This is my personal vehicle that I use as a daily driver and was just driving it yesterday and then it wouldn't start. I did try jump starting the vehicle with another car but it would not completely turn over and start. So vehicle would have to be towed and not looking for anyone to work on it in front of my house just selling as is. ALSO MADE A youtube video of walk around of car and trying to start it can send

History - I have owned this car for about 2 or 3 years. I have never had a problem before and I have driven this car from Florida to Maine as it is extremely reliable or was and I got about 60 miles per gallon. I owned another TDI previously which had almost 400,000. I have removed some of the interior I have route some of the interior Parts because I use this vehicle for transportation primarily. Because this vehicle gets 60 miles to the gallon as opposed to 15 on my van.

About car. - 2000 Volkswagen TDI 1.9 diesel motor with standard transmission five speeds. This is the first time I ever had a problem with this vehicle I have kept up on maintenance. Has Redline fully synthetic transmission oil. Diesel filter about 1 year old. Have check timing belt in good condition. Purchase the car with about 145k and now has 170k miles. Ac good. Brand new front windshield. Does not drip oil. body is okay, removed interior for space to transport my kayaks. I do have the passengers seat stored. sun roof works

Maybe something simple but I am just selling as is because I am about to start traveling the countryin my sprinter van. 1000 firm. was driving and stopped at pizza place on the way home.

IMPORTANT - Again must be towed pickup is in Lantana Florida price is firm $900, not interested in trades or lowballers. again car ran fine yesterday. you can repair or use for parts. thought it was battery but already tried jump start 561-312-5447. also made video on my phone today can send you of trying to start it.

here is a link to ad with pics
https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/6197908228.html

video
https://youtu.be/mvZPTNBoLVM

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Pictures need to be uploaded to the photo server here or another site and then the image link posted here in your thread. Check my signature for a link.