FINALLY joined the ALH wagon crowd!

Got Smoke?

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Finally sold my Golf last week and picked up this Wagon a friend of mine was holding for me!

2003 ALH 5 speed so far the only mods are a Malone Stage 3 tune, and some unknown upgraded nozzles. I have a collection of parts ready to go on however that include a new timing belt kit & Colt stage 2 cam, upgraded side mount inter cooler, PD150 w/race pipe, and 1.8T pancake pipe.

In the future it will get a turbo, tune, and nozzle upgrades I just need time to save.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Indigo Blue, or at least I think it is. The color changes a lot in different lighting:
Here's mine:

Welcome! I've had a lot of different mods on my wagon over the years (bought new) and have settled on stock turbo, upgraded IP and PP357 injectors, all stock internals. Great power, consistent 50+ MPG without trying, and no smoke. I enjoyed the big turbo while I had it, but for a daily driver it's hard to beat the VNT-15. Just my .02.

Last edited:

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
Blue, my favourite colour. :cool:

I think they look mean lowered with black wheels and tinted windows. :D

IndigoBlueWagon

TDI
Got the black wheels (I actually had two sets) but this was before the tint.

Track day at Calabogie in Ontario.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
Mine, shameless plug :p

Got Smoke?

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Blue, my favourite colour. :cool:
I think they look mean lowered with black wheels and tinted windows. :D

That's in my future plans for sure! First I need a skid plate before I can go lower though.:( I have some 17" Jeep wheels that will go on as well to fill up the wheel wells nicely!

IndigoBlueWagon

TDI
They're 16s, with 225/50 Hoosier slicks on them. I forget the offset of the wheels. I like those wheels, Motegi Traklites. No longer available, 12 lbs. each. Mine have never seen the street.