Diagnostics Session

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
On Saturday part of the agenda includes a diagnostics session. We will be doing this for the different platforms and it includes having some tdi experts go over various cars checking for problems.

If you want your car checked, please sign up below and we will randomly draw from the list below on Friday August 31st which cars will be done first. Once the the first couple cars for each platfom are done we will go back to this list of names and those that signed up on site and run through those cars as long as time permits.

black_and_chrome

Veteran Member
TDI
Black Jetta 2005
VW Derf said:
On Saturday part of the agenda includes a diagnostics session. We will be doing this for the different platforms and it includes having some tdi experts go over various cars checking for problems.

If you want your car checked, please sign up below and we will randomly draw from the list below on Friday August 31st which cars will be done first. Once the the first couple cars for each platfom are done we will go back to this list of names and those that signed up on site and run through those cars as long as time permits.
I would be interrested.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Add mine, please. After witnessing (at Ho5G) how smoothly a TDI engine can idle, I'm not happy anymore with the Martini maker under my hood.

ecodean

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 golf, 85 jetta(sold), 03 jetta(sold)
I would like to get my overboost situation looked at. Without my boost valve I'm way over the limit:eek: . Put me on the list.

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
Yes, as a booster of the TDI-Club, I'd also like to see a detailed discussion (demonstration) of how to deal with boost issues... the ones on my car tend to crop up every 6 - 8 months... I know the theory, but would like to see how one goes about actually treating the problem... (yes, we do drive the car hard... it should be broken in by now... 244000 miles in 53 months...)

Yuri.