registration problems

deezay

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 black jetta gls
i paid via paypal and it shows my cart as full and i'm not on the registered list. :(

anyone know who to contact to make sure i'm golden?

NathanMSL

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2005, PD100, white
I thought that someone would answer this. I'm waiting to see my name pop up as well. But really I want to see what vendors will be there. The list is pretty short right now.

So is anyone going to update the FEST page, we're only a month away. I figured there would be a little more activity.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Either myself or Shalon will followup tonight. Did you get a paypal reciept? If so forward that to us. What has happened in the past if one does not return to the store after paying via paypal the order is lost. Don't worry your payment is not lost.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
solution to the problem

I am currently trying to play catch up with many members who have had the same problem. I am echoing Fred's words on this. PLEASE be sure to click RETURN TO STORE after purchasing your items otherwise your order will not be fully processed.

If this is the case in your situation, please repurchase the items in your cart and select "PAY BY CHECK" and be sure to follow all they way through with your order. If you have paid already via Paypal then please DO NOT send a check. this is just to confirm your order if you've already registered. after you've done so, please contact myself or fred to be sure that your order is complete.

After this your name should appear on the this of attendee's if your order has been purchased correctly. thanks for posting your concerns. i hope this helps other members in their registration process.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
ok folks, i caught up on triple checking everyone's orders and profiles to make sure everything is in order and there are MANY that are missing orders. I'm in the process of sending out emails to those whose orders are missing. Please respond ASAP so we can make sure everything is in order for Fest time. Most of you will be able to follow the instructions posted about, and reiterated in the email. If you have any questions at all, PLEASE contact me so we can get them answered and get you ready to have a awesome time at fest.

my goal for check-in is to have everyone in and out as efficiently, quickly, and accurately as possible, so that no one has to wait in line for an extended period of time, and spend less time discussing diesel fun-stuff! :) Let's make this happen by making sure everyone's orders are in! :D

Thanks to everyone who's registered and their patience in using/trying out our new website processing.