Hotel Room Rate and Booking Info!

Spartan1320

TDI
2000 golf Bought in germany
guys i got a question how old do you have to be to reserve a hotel in quebec because in nj where i live you gotta be 21

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
I believe that you have to be 18. If they wont let you reserve, you might might want to search out and older roomate.

Spartan1320

TDI
2000 golf Bought in germany
thats good news

im 19 n so is the guy that ill be rooming with so as the above says thats good news

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
SilverGhost said:
Booked in for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. When is registration going up???
The staff are working out some bugs and tweaking the registration site. It should be up very soon.

SilverGhost

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Golf - totaled :(, wife's '13 Beetle - buy back, TDIless
Leo819 said:
The staff are working out some bugs and tweaking the registration site. It should be up very soon.
Cool, cool. I'm not trying to be a pain, but I saw the last comment a couple weeks ago that it would be up in a week. I find that sometimes you need to give a gentle prod every once and a while to keep things rolling.;)

Jason

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
SilverGhost said:
Cool, cool. I'm not trying to be a pain, but I saw the last comment a couple weeks ago that it would be up in a week. I find that sometimes you need to give a gentle prod every once and a while to keep things rolling.;)

Jason
YERP, I agree.

Though, I finally saw the "beta" version so I know it's coming along

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Now that you've got your hotel booked, you should register for the fest, events, and meals so that your TOTALLY official! ;)

Registration is up and running everyone. Make our way to the registration thread and follow the instructions! Thanks for everyone's patience! :D :)

Sootman

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI
Roomate

Anyone still looking to share a room at the hotel? I'll be booking a room next week sometime so if someone would lijke to share PM me here.
Steve

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
So is there anyone looking for a roommate for the weekend? I need a room fri-sun. Or I can get a room and have a roommate to. Just let me know.

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
jettafock said:
So is there anyone looking for a roommate for the weekend? I need a room fri-sun. Or I can get a room and have a roommate to. Just let me know.
I already have a roommate but since there is no 'Roommate' thread started yet for the 2007 Fest maybe you should get one going? I'm sure there are others who will want to split the costs.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Procrastinated long enough.
Just got off the phone with the hotel reservations. I'm (finally) reserved.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
That's cutting it close Lug_Nut. Also a reminder for the rest that our reserved block is coming to an end very, very shortly (ie tomorrow).

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Attention Jettafock:

Sootman said:
Anyone still looking to share a room at the hotel? I'll be booking a room next week sometime so if someone would lijke to share PM me here.
Steve

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
Hamsterdiesel said:
Attention Jettafock:
Too late! Sootman is my roommate for the Fest. That's what his post following the one you quoted meant:

Sootman said:
All set!!
So get a 'Roommate' thread going already or be prepared to pay the full cost! :eek:

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Well if I don't hear of anyone needing a roommate. I will go ahead and book a room and will be looking for a roommate later tonight.

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
Well, leave it to me to be late. I just called, and was told to call back tomorrow and ask for Pam. Hopefully they have something left...

-J