Vendor List - parts that will be available at the Fest

mtltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GLS, Indigo Blue
Hi,

I'd like to know which of our trusted vendors will be coming out to the Fest, and what parts they will have for sale?

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
The vendors will be listed as soon as they confirm attendance. US based vendors will have to comply with customs requirements. The vendors were recently sent info regarding all of this, so we should be hearing from them soon.

Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:

Hamsterdiesel

TDI
Because the vendors are SPECIAL...:p...

...but I hear your concern... and share it.

What can I say? I'm only here for the vendors this year...

mtltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
I need a TB kit, clutch kit and Injectors would be nice...and on and on. hehe

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
We are working on the vendors as we speak. So far pretty much confirmed is:

TDI Parts: http://www.tdiparts.com/catalog/ (should have all kinds of goodies available)
Unitronic: http://www.unitronic.ca/uni/ (will offer special rate for chipping)
D-Zing window tinting: http://www.d-zing.ca/index.en.html (will offer special rate for tinting)
Prestige VW: http://www.vwprestige.com/vwmondial/index_en.php(Dealership, negotiating what the will offer / sponsor)
Magik Dent removal company: http://www.carrossiermagique.com/indexz.htm Site in french only.(Will offer no painting required dent removal service on site, he is a club member also.) MAGIK HAS CANCELLED, CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE FEST.
Evolution: http://www.evolutionimport.com/ (Will confirm what they are bringing, likely skidplates etc..)

Many more to come as we contact them. Dont worry, we are working it.;) I will be adding to this list so check back regularly.

Last edited:

Hamsterdiesel

TDI
Frostheater will also be there!

mtltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
I need to make a budget...come on vendors list whatcha got! :)

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
What do you need? Ask them to bring anything you may require. Roseland will also be present but not vending. Im sure he can bring anything if you order ahead of time. Check with him to be sure however.

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
mtltdi said:
I need to make a budget...come on vendors list whatcha got! :)
You need a GPS to find Timmy again! That has priority over additional mods to your car...:p

(A reference to your avatar's Lassie...)

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Still trying to figure out if I can make it... :)

mtltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Come on Aaron, grab one of those planes from flight school and get over here!

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Looks like I am coming :) I am mostly coming as a participant, but I am planning on bringing some clutch kits, deluxe timing belt kits, and I'll take requests as long as they are presold before I show up. I can't pack things back home on the plane! ;). I might be able to bring a pair of 11mm injection pumps too if anyone is interested. I can ship ELF oil up there for cheap, and I guess for the US crowd I can take orders and fill them when I get back. Whatever works :)
See you all there!
-BB

Last edited:

black_and_chrome

Veteran Member
TDI
Black Jetta 2005
BleachedBora said:
Looks like I am coming :) I am mostly coming as a participant, but I am planning on bringing some clutch kits, deluxe timing belt kits, and I'll take requests as long as they are presold before I show up. I can't pack things back home on the plane! ;). I might be able to bring a pair of 11mm injection pumps too if anyone is interested. I can ship ELF oil up there for cheap, and I guess for the US crowd I can take orders and fill them when I get back. Whatever works :)
See you all there!
-BB
Good to see that you are coming BB, look forward to meeting you! I would strongly recommend purchasing products from Bleached Bora. He has great prices and excellent service too!

Bring on the mods!!
:D

BleachedBora

TDI
Thanks guys--I really want to presell most of the stuff beforehand because I don't want to have to worry about bringing things back.

KERMA

TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
I will be there, as a vendor. Please send e-mails (not PM) regarding what you would like us to bring.

BleachedBora

TDI
A "plain" ticket is free--airplane ticket is a bit more! ;)

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Webasto is coming. Unix performance will also be present with items to sale / raffle off.