Parts availability at TDIFest

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
It seams that the parts counters at all the local dealerships are closed on both Saturday and Sunday so we recommend that you make arrangements for any parts you may need before hand.
For the vendors attending, this is a great opportunty to stock those parts that commonly need replacing!

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
I am going to have mass quantities of filters, brakes, clutch kits, TB kits, oil, N75s, MAF's, nozzles, at least two 11mm injection pumps, and just about everything else I can think of. How many cars can we expect? Whatever I can presell would be helpful, I don't want to spend a fortune through customs and then have to bring everything back! ;)
Thanks,
-BB

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI
2021 Tesla Model 3 (delivery estimate May 2021)
I also checked the website of Lewis Motors, the VW dealer in Burlington, VT; their parts counter is also closed on Saturday. They are, however, open on Friday from 8-5 EDT, and their phone number for the parts counter is 802-658-1130. They are the nearest dealership per Google Maps to the I-87/A-15 border crossing.

Centre-Ville VW's parts counter (in Montreal) closes at 3 on Friday; their number is 514-846-1717.

Last edited:

red golf tdi

TDI
1999.5 Golf Red
FrostHeater TDIFest show Special $79.95 shipped for attendees

I'm running this outrageous promotion for TDIFest attendees only...

Prices on our custom heater kits will be deeply discounted at $79.95 U.S. for TDIFest attendees, and we’ll accept payment in either U.S. cash or by credit card. This show special pricing applies to any one of our 11 different heater kits. Includes standard shipping.

Unfortunately, because of customs and duty costs, we will not be bringing any products to the Fest. Orders will be shipped in the weeks following the show.

Non-attendees can still take advantage of our free shipping until the end of September.

See you there!
Terry

Last edited:

black_and_chrome

Veteran Member
TDI
Black Jetta 2005
red golf tdi said:
I'm running this outrageous promotion for TDIFest attendees only...

Prices on our custom heater kits will be deeply discounted at $79.95 U.S. for TDIFest attendees, and we’ll accept payment in either U.S. cash or by credit card. This show special pricing applies to any one of our 11 different heater kits. Includes standard shipping.

Unfortunately, because of customs and duty costs, we will not be bringing any products to the Fest. Orders will be shipped in the weeks following the show.

Non-attendees can still take advantage of our free shipping until the end of September.

See you there!
Terry
I would like to pay right away...lol I had intensions of purchasing one at the fest... At that price might as well have one for the fest! :cool:

All kidding aside, can I pre-order?

Nick

red golf tdi

TDI
1999.5 Golf Red
black_and_chrome said:
I would like to pay right away...lol I had intensions of purchasing one at the fest... At that price might as well have one for the fest! :cool:

All kidding aside, can I pre-order?

Nick

Sorry, no pre-orders. You can order one at the Fest. :)