guests for tdifest?

deezay

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 black jetta gls
right now i am bringing 2 people in my car up to the fest. since they don't have cars do they also pay the registration fees or just for the meals and such? i got some poor friends. thanks!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
From what I know in the past, they should also pay the registration fee. The fee is to help pay for a number of different expenses for the fest and to help raise money to keep this site running.

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
everyone is entitled to one guest over the age of 18. This can be a friend, spouse, significant other, etc.

goTDIcandy

Veteran Member
TDI
white 05 Golf
guest?

What is the second passenger considered in a TDI if that person also drives a TDI?! I don't want to be 'just a guest'!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
whitetdi05 said:
What is the second passenger considered in a TDI if that person also drives a TDI?! I don't want to be 'just a guest'!
Considering that you are now a member (welcome to the club), you should also pay a registration fee if you are a TDI enthusiast. Also, you should check to make sure all events you'd like to attend are ordered. The sooner, the better! That way you'll get a full name tag, with more than just "guest" on it

goTDIcandy

Veteran Member
TDI
white 05 Golf
Hi Zippy car! Well, actually I'm still a newbie, but I did join the TDI Club, and I did register for the TDI fest. I also drive my own TDI car. I don't consider myself Ecodean's guest, so I figure I get my own information! Are we supposed to register for the Tech Sessions?
Thanks.
Kristina

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
whitetdi05 said:
Hi Zippy car! Well, actually I'm still a newbie, but I did join the TDI Club, and I did register for the TDI fest. I also drive my own TDI car. I don't consider myself Ecodean's guest, so I figure I get my own information! Are we supposed to register for the Tech Sessions?
Thanks.
Kristina
you can, but it's not necessary. those are open to everyone, free of charge. YAY!