Tech Sessions...

mtltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GLS, Indigo Blue
I see that there are tech sessions scheduled for Saturday...what would these entail? I have some items I'm looking into getting some minor stuff installed at the fest (PP520's)and maybe not so minor stuff (EGT probe)I'd like to plan the morning. :D

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
We are not permitted to do any major mechanical work in the parking lot of the Hotel. Injectors should be okay but EGT is more involved. You may be able to do the wiring etc. If you need help with your injectors come to my house. I owe you a favor anyways;)
As for the tech sessions we are still seeing who we can get to speak and about what. If anyone wants to speak about something come forward and let us know. We will see if we can schedule you in.

mtltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GLS, Indigo Blue
Cool. EGT is all wired already, I may have to find some locals to help me with the EGT some other time. :)

Is MoGolf, Lito or Drivbiwire coming to the fest?

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Tech Session Schedule!

mtltdi said:
I see that there are tech sessions scheduled for Saturday...what would these entail? I have some items I'm looking into getting some minor stuff installed at the fest (PP520's)and maybe not so minor stuff (EGT probe)I'd like to plan the morning. :D
Here's what's scheduled:
11:00 am - Compu_85 will discuss "Vag com and Other Electronic Trickery"
12:00 pm - Jasontdi will conquer "Power Loss and How to Deal With It"
1:00pm - Paramedic relates "The Importance of Basic Maintenance"
2:00pm - Dieselvet will discuss "Alternative Fuels How and Why"
2:00pm - Sootman tells the tale of "The Price of Power"

an alternative option (but not a current addition) is Mrchill's discussion on "Suspensions" **All schedules and topics subject to change.

COME JOIN US! :)