06 jetta auto to manual swap questions

norel

TDI
2004 alh wagon, 91 golf 1z, 05 golf, 05 passat, 06 jetta
I picked up an 06 5 speed car that a tree fell on for basically scrap metal prices. At the time I wasn't sure if I wanted to kick the roof back up and replace back window, or part it out. Now there's an 06 dsg car available with a bad transmission $1000. I'm considering buying it and swapping in the manual transmission. I have a few questions.
Tune- will the auto ecu play nice with 5speed/no transmission controller?
Wiring- can I just jumper the neutral safety switch and drive it like that without issue?
Will the cruise work without a clutch switch until I have time to sort out clutch switch wiring?
Would I be better off swapping ecu, key, cluster?
Mechanical - what are my options for a smf setup? I'm assuming I'll eventually end up between 300-400lbs torque, but I'm not opposed to doing clutch twice if a heavy duty setup is more than $500-600 more than cheap option, as I could end up driving car on the stock tune for quite a while.
I have done a couple of auto to manual swaps, but on older cars, a b4 vr auto to aaz 5sp, and a mk4 gas/auto to alh 5speed. I dont really want to do want to do a full harness swap on this one though, so I figured I'd ask what I'd be getting myself into. Thanks for your input.

Jbwoo

TDI
15 GSW 06 Jetta BRM
Have you done a search and found the faq on swaps? All your answers are there. Not trying to be rude or not answer your questions. It’s well documented on what you need to do.

norel

TDI
2004 alh wagon, 91 golf 1z, 05 golf, 05 passat, 06 jetta
Got it, skimmed through faq, missed that. Only a couple minutes a day of screen time. Thanks

Jbwoo

TDI
15 GSW 06 Jetta BRM
No problem. Thanks for looking, and not just throwing the gloves at me and greasing up your fists.