Frank's TDI's Alive and Well!

Franko6

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Jetta, 99, Silver`
We have been asked several times in the last few months if we are still doing TDI work, especially cylinder heads. We have been quietly working and haven't posted a lot lately because, quite honestly, WE ARE VERY BUSY!! Word-of-mouth keeps us loaded with something to do all the time. We continue to enjoy a reputation of honesty and quality that we have earned, with top-rate workmanship, first-quality parts and excellent technical support.

We work exclusively on TDI engines and are a full-service TDI shop. We can build everything on the TDI engine, service all components and supply only the best parts. We provide expertise in designing for fuel economy, longevity and also provide performance enhancing parts and services. We ship anywhere in the US and Canada, and are happy to help around the globe.

We pride ourselves in helping the novice to 'get it right' and are going to be producing more innovative designs, and bring them to market, as we have in the past. At times, the workload preempts our R & D. We are adding and training staff to help with this overload. That being the case, we appreciate the patience from customers who have often stated, "It's worth the wait". Thank you.

We will aim to please. Our two mantras we live by:

'Do it Once and Do It Right'
'Build It Like You're Gonna Buy It'

For more information for our product line and services, feel free to call or email.

blackty

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta tdi (sold)--2005 Jetta 2.5 Tiptronic---1993 GMC Typhoon---2003 2500HD Silverado---2012 WRX Wagon
Hi Frank...Jim

Franko6

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Jetta, 99, Silver`
Mike, That was better than leaving the iron plugged in... The uplugged message machine was unintentional and we got more than a few people concerned.
Sorry about that. We did answer all of our email and that is usually the best method of contact.

The local I.T. guru we trade with has threatened to drag me, kicking and screaming, into an internet site. We see great advantage in the ability to cut down on our technical support and I'm sure we would see an increase in business,(and staff) if we create a site. We are considering our options.

Last edited:

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
Good, I need some work done. Do u guys have a website or is your work done specifically through phone/email contact? Since you are so busy, what is the best way to get ahold of you?

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
Good, I need some work done. Do u guys have a website or is your work done specifically through phone/email contact? Since you are so busy, what is the best way to get ahold of you?

Mike, That was better than leaving the iron plugged in... The uplugged message machine was unintentional and we got more than a few people concerned.
Sorry about that. We did answer all of our email and that is usually the best method of contact.

The local I.T. guru we trade with has threatened to drag me, kicking and screaming, into an internet site. We see great advantage in the ability to cut down on our technical support and I'm sure we would see an increase in business,(and staff) if we create a site. We are considering our options.
Seems to me all of your answers are the the post by Frank directly above yours. No internet site as of now and email is best.

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
Seems to me all of your answers are the the post by Frank directly above yours. No internet site as of now and email is best.
My bad. I've been trying to get ahold of frank for a bit and I jumped when I saw this thread. Forgot to read the posts before I asked.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB

Frank, if you need or want a site consider using Cody at DC design. He did mine and lots of others. Check mine out at www.mmautocycle.com. You can Pm him here or call him at 215-840-2727

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
Yeah it it, he prefers calls.
I gotta call him then. He still hasn't responded to my email regarding pricing and I'd like to get my head over to him. When I last spoke with him he said he can't offer too quick a turnaround, which is fine, so I'd like to get my head over to him so be can work on it at his leisure.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

larsbar

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
Yeah, emails are not a great way to contact Frank, calling him during the workday has worked great for me, and he has been super helpful! He is really busy, and is a really nice guy, so sometimes someone with an emergency repair causes a disruption in his workday and a delay for non emergency customers, which I understand. I bought a lot of parts and had him do a lot of repairs to my ALH this summer, I will make a bigger post about it when I get it running this week.

bollweevil

Veteran Member
TDI
98 beetle tdi
I can attest Frank is there - or at least the person I spoke to said he was Frank.

Most knowledgeable, helpful expert I have dealt with in a long time !!

They promptly did my cyl head work, sent back and I'm sure it'll last longer than I will !!

Very reasonable prices as well - Frank - you should double your prices because you're worth it !! (I know you won't and I don't want all the other members mad at me !!)

Beware of a company that doesn't have any business !!!

J1v10

TDI
V10 Touareg
Hi Frank
Where does one find a ram air intake system for an 05 touareg v10 tdi?
Maybe someone else might know too ?
Or any high performance air intake ?
Want to add this and free flow exhaust before we flash the ecu.