Timeline after offer is notarized?

starjays

TDI
2000 NB 5MT
12/12, signed & uploaded 12/14... earliest I could schedule was 1/13 and the calendar on the screen only showed Friday & Saturday appointments available. Maybe it's the small town I live in and the few TDIs that will be turned in.
I was able to get in at Sioux City on 12/28. They had one more time slot available that day.

CEaton

TDI
2014 VW Sportwagen TDI DSG
Notarized and uploaded offer at noon EST on 12/16/2016, portal allowed me to schedule buyback for 1/5/2017 on 12/17/2016

TDILeo

Veteran Member
TDI
CW 2011 Golf TDI 6M Repurchased By VW 1/30/17 1985 VW GTI
I visited my credit union this morning 12/17 and the rep/notary who processed my offer had done a few prior to mine, so the process was quite efficient. We opted to fax the docs so we will see how quick the turnaround time will be. She was well aware of the code cutoff problem at the bottom of each page. Could not have been more pleasant. Damn, I love my credit union.:)

zoomydu

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen
I had a mere 2 hour wait after uploading my notarized doc until acceptance...but 6 full weeks wait to the earliest available return date. There were no remaining times that day that worked for us, so we'll still have ours for 7 more weeks, which kinda sucks, since we're not really driving it (it has some worsening driveline issues and tires are nearly bald) and it doesn't like starting well after sitting for long in the cold.