Interest in attending? Altwheels in Boston: Sept 28 & 29

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Attention: all who live in the Boston area.

Altwheels will be in the Boston City Hall Plaza September 28 & 29. http://www.altwheels.org/volunteer.html

If you want to volunteer, I recommend it. awvolunteers@yahoo.com If you put an identifier on (a sticker, for example), maybe we'll bump into each other. WE NEED TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT BIODIESEL IS THE TICKET!

See you there. Maybe we should get together someplace with our cars and the DESEND upon the place with them....

~BeetleGo

Last edited:

Gothmolly

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
If you go, make sure you push your IQ way up, so that you don't smoke at all. Especially the modded folks. I'm looking at you MrChill. :)

BeetleGo

TDI
I don't think we'll be showing up with cars this year. Just get together. Volunteer if you have the time.

~BeetleGo

BeetleGo

TDI
I received this from the coordinator. If you want to volunteer, I recommend it. It's a good way to show them that the TDIclub is a good source of people who are using the stuff!

~BeetleGo

----- snip

I spoke to the event coordinator and I know that it is too late to exhibit this year, but I was wondering if you might have some time to volunteer for the event. If you're interested, please let me know! It would be great to have you on board. More information is available at www.altwheels.org

Best regards,

Justine Pattantyus
AltWheels Volunteer Coordinator

------

BeetleGo

TDI
Just got this from the coordinator:

It will be great to have your help. I'm not sure if you have any time Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, but we could really use some help on the set-up end of things.

Here are the shifts we have available:

Wednesday- any time between 9am-5pm
Thursday- any time between 12pm-9pm
Friday- any time between 7am-9pm
Saturday- any time between 8am-7pm

Let me know what would work in your schedule. Also, if you will be volunteering some time during the festival, I will see if there are any transportation exhibits that you can help out on.

Talk to you soon.

Best,
Justine
--------

Just posting this in case there are people here in the greater Boston area who can help out.

~BeetleGo