2002 Jetta TDI 345K East Stroudsburg, PA

segond56

TDI
'02 Jetta TDI Red sedan
Selling my 2002 Jetta TDI which has 345K on the clock. All maintenance done on the car in regular intervals, oil change and transmission fluid, etc. Lucas Fuel additive used with every tank. Title is clear and I have owned the car since 145K. Here are some of the major items…

- 260K – water pump, timing belt, rollers, motor mounts, new clutch and pressure plate (single Mass)
- 295K – stock turbo replacement and 2” ID Parts strait pipe S/S full exhaust, head lights replaced to get rid of the older yellowed front head lights

Car does show wear and tear of 345K. Clear coat is pealing, 2 rust spots – one on each front fender. Headliner is falling down in spots. Will need new tires for the 17” wheels. Does have a steel set mounted with winter tires. I do have some misc. parts such as glow plugs, oil filters, etc.

Air bag light is on, never looked into it. Check engine light is on as well b.c EGR system was removed. Needs a little TLC, but overall a very dependable vehicle.

Things that would need to be replaced over the next 10 – 15 thousand miles…
- Struts and shocks
- Tires for 17” wheels
- Water pump, timing belt, rollers, etc. at 360K

Any Questions please call between 8AM and 8PM. Thanks.
Pictures can be seen at the following link: https://poconos.craigslist.org/cto/6687648443.html

Asking 2000.00$

Sam
201-230-0476 - cell

Last edited: