Looking for broken injector hardline for an injector pop tester

dieseljunkie

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat TDI wagon
I bought this pop tester with a broken gauge and replaced it with a 5" glycerine filled gauge and it is super legible! I just made an adapter for VW /Mercedes IDI injectors (pics below). I need to make one for VW TDI injectors. If you have a cracked injector line and have no use for it please PM me. As long as the crack is not at the flare end and a few inches from the end it will work.

flatlanded

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta
You can get them made up for about $10 from any custom brake line shop. That's what I did. There's a couple places online that will sell you the ends too.

dieseljunkie

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat TDI wagon
You can get them made up for about $10 from any custom brake line shop. That's what I did. There's a couple places online that will sell you the ends too.
I am confused as to why a custom brake line shop would have special diesel fuel injection fittings. I am open to ideas though. Please show some pics of what you'd made and parts used.

dieseljunkie

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat TDI wagon
Thanks to Jettawreck, who donated injector line ends so I can make a TDI injector adapter for the pop tester. If anyone have injectors they want to pop test and look at spray patterns for a coffee or beer, please PM me. :)

Being used for the first time at HO5G

Last edited: