2004 Model Specs and Prices now available on vw.com

spicyjack

TDI
2004 Golf GLS Reflex Silver
For all of you who have been waiting for VW to release prices and specs for the 2004 models, wait no longer. I'm going to paste a bunch of links for the Golf and Jetta, but if your favorite model is something else, I invite you to browse the VW site in a similar manner as I describe below in the 'Build' section.

The builder does require that you have Flash 5 or higher installed on your machine.

First off, prices for the Golf.
<ul type="square">[*]2004 Golf U.S. Price Page
[*]2004 Golf Canada Price Page
[/list]

To get to the engine specs for the 2004 Pumpe Duse Engines (mileage and power ratings),
<ul type="square">[*]2004 Golf Build Your Own Page
[*]Select US or Canada in the drop-down, hit Continue
[*]Choose the trim level you are interested in, the U.S. spec Golf 2 door GL's and Canadian spec CL's don't have the PD engine according to this page
[*]If you chose the 4 door GL or GLS, you'll see the PD milage estimates at the bottom of this next screen. If you're doing the Canuck version of the builder, notice they still show mileages estimates in [miles per gallon] /images/graemlins/grin.gif Click on the PD engine link to go to the next page.
[*]Choose your interior and exterior colors, then click Continue
[*]This next page has the PD engine power specs (100hp/177ft-lbs torque) and the mileage again (38 city/46 highway).
[*]Hit the Continue button if you want to keep going.
[/list]

For the Jetta:
<ul type="square">
2004 Jetta U.S. Price Page
[*]2004 Jetta Canada Price Page
[*]2004 Jetta Build Your Own Page. The above procedure for the Golf should give you an idea of what to do/expect for the Jetta.
[/list]

Enjoy...

Brian