Silicone Hose

F2 Ed

Veteran Member
TDI
SEAT Leon 110
Now from my own search i cant find any companies that do hose kits for TDI engine. Anyone out there got a silicone hose engine bay?

I want to get some ideas on making TDI engines look fast as well as being fast ;)

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Try Motoscope at Northallerton......they actually carry a quite good collection...i'm not shaw of the area code but there Tel number is :- 780155.

Rickstah

Veteran Member
TDI
NB, 2002, green, Eurotek STG1
Tell me more about these hose kits you just mentioned :). I may be getting into a weekend outreach for ricers and drifters...may need to bling up Christine some.

Rickstah

Veteran Member
TDI
NB, 2002, green, Eurotek STG1
frig, I knew as soon as I posted that I had violated a prime directive...my brain is fried from this dog show my wife dragged me to!!! (staggers around the hotel room in Springfield, Missouri, muttering about dog farts in small rooms):mad:

(after reviewing thread) hey wait a minute I thought he was talking about radiator hoses and such... I KNEW about the vacuum tubing. OK, I feel better, snicker

Last edited:

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
RAdiator hoses? Hmmm I guess that's possible. I don't see where he specifies. I guess I'm just so old school that I didn't think about radiator hoses.

F2 Ed

Veteran Member
TDI
SEAT Leon 110
Well all hoses really. Intake hoses, boost hoses, vacuum lines, coolant pipes, oil pipes and fuel lines!
There is alot of dull black under the bonnet of most TDIs compared to most GTIs.
Cheers for the help guys.
Intake hose will be the first to get changed. Bit of blue silicon hose will look nice :)

Fortuna Wolf

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI Auto Sedan
Hm, well, there are no transparent or translucent plastics or rubbers that would work as radiator or oil hose (unless they're like $20/ft fluorinated plastics). You might be able to find a coloured viton, or laminated in some other colour.