jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Candy White 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition
Eibach TDI said:
TDI Cup front bumper w/no fogs painted $2350.00
Side skirts painted $650.00
Rear Valance & diffuser painted $800.00
On the TDI Cup Street Edition the whole body kit is a 2350.00 option. Curious on the Bully Dog program, can I have more details on how that works and the price? Great looking car and nice color choice!

Eibach TDI

TDI
2010 jetta TDI sedan
Bully Dog #44633 $599.99 It plugs in at the end of the fuel rail. It has a three way switch for 10 hp, 15 hp, & stock. I think it just changes the fuel pressure. I've had it on for 4000 miles and the mph went up a few and no eng light yet.

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Eibach TDI said:
Bully Dog #44633 $599.99 It plugs in at the end of the fuel rail. It has a three way switch for 10 hp, 15 hp, & stock. I think it just changes the fuel pressure. I've had it on for 4000 miles and the mph went up a few and no eng light yet.
Did you mean MPG instead of MPH?

Eibach TDI

TDI
2010 jetta TDI sedan
Yes, I ment MPG. It did gain a little on the bottom and mid range.
I don't recommend buying this for the price. I would wait for a full program that is reliable.

Quick Storm

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
you have alot of aftermarket parts on your car, any reason for it when its so new? don't get me wrong I think your car is awesome and if I had the money I probably would do the same. Is the car a test mule or sponsored by/for the different products installed?

Eibach TDI

TDI
2010 jetta TDI sedan
Thanks, I do work for Eibach Springs, all the susp. was for R&D use, but all the other stuff I had to buy. I did get a little help with the prices from all the vendors. This car is my every day driver now, I'm lovin the MPG. I still have my Toyota truck that gets 16 mpg, so its a big differance. I'm trying to save up for the Stop Tech big brake kit, but thats big $$$$$$$

TR10

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Jetta TDI, 6MT. Salsa!
what springs/coils are on it ? and do you have any pics of the back so we can see the diffuser/valence ?

Looks awesome, nice work.

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Eibach TDI,

Nice work on the car. Just curious, are you still thinking on what exhaust to do? I saw nothing listed for an exhaust mod.

TR10

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Jetta TDI, 6MT. Salsa!
jettavariant03 said:
Eibach TDI,

Nice work on the car. Just curious, are you still thinking on what exhaust to do? I saw nothing listed for an exhaust mod.
Borla makes a nice one for the TDI.

and that suspension is nice *drool*. Thanks for the pics!

savowood

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI Cup (Street)
That suspension with a nice set of Carbotech or StopTech brakes would be a serious contender to catch the full racing version.
What's the spring rate? How much is the spring/damper kit expected to retail for? Any discounts for TDIClub members? :p

Eibach TDI

TDI
2010 jetta TDI sedan
Thanks guys, I'm working on a pipe from Bank's and trying to get the Stop Tech big brake kit. As for the retail price on the Multi-Pro-R-2 coilover kit. List price is $2995.00 You can buy it from any Eibach distribtor for less $$
The sway bar kit runs around $569.00 and again these are list prices.
Thanks again

squire89

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 jetta
holy big intercooler!!!!! god this makes me want a mk5. love the car. wheels....eh. you should dump your car on coils. then i wouldn't have to buy one....or that would probably sell me on trying to justify buying one even more....

squire89

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 jetta
did you drive the car much before you put in the sprint module? wondering if it is actually worth the 300ish dollars.