93 Eurovan AHU TDI Louisville KY

njt1rider

Veteran Member
TDI
T1N
For sale is BERTHA, a 1993 Volkswagen Eurovan MV Weekender with a TDI diesel engine conversion. I will try to list as much information as I can put together and if you would like any more information please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I will get a few quick specs out of the way before diving into the full history of the van and all the upgrades. The chassis has 308k on it and the engine/trans swap has 103k on it. The van has a lifetime average of 32 MPG and I can easily get it to push 33-35 MPG depending on how I drive. In the vans current condition (please read further for full disclosure), I am asking $17,000. I am open to serious offers and I am willing to deliver anywhere in the lower 48 for an additional cost. I am interested in buying or trading for a 02-06 Sprinter van 140 high top.

Please click link below for full for sale ad including pictures

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19LBtKI9y9cQ7mQDNetK-tWJx-7tGF0OAYpsy_iuczZg/edit?usp=sharing

Best way to contact me is email: njt1rider@comcast.net

njt1rider

Veteran Member
TDI
T1N
Sunday morning bump. Found a Sprinter. Looking to get this sold ASAP. Van is currently in Louisville KY but will be in Washington DC by Monday and then should be in the Philadelphia area by the middle of the week.