Seat Ibiza 6K 90hp -> 230hp

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
I could use that oilcooler :p

What brake are you going to use? I have the 4 pot brembo's lying around from the cupra R 6K2, togheter with OZ Superturismo 16"x7.5

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Bem-vindos a tdiclub....
Isto parece a um carro muito bonito é que um telhado de vidro cheio no seu carro ele olha ..... fresco a sua lista de mod está também muito bem fazem você sabe de Rui quem tem uma prata mkiv tdi em Portugal mais tdiracing.com chamado do seu próprio sítio.

How much power you looking for in total.

SpeedManiac

TDI
SEAT IBIZA 6K 1.9TDi
Rub87 said:
I could use that oilcooler :p

What brake are you going to use? I have the 4 pot brembo's lying around from the cupra R 6K2, togheter with OZ Superturismo 16"x7.5
For now i'm using the 280mm from the ibiza sport with discs and pads EBC.

SpeedManiac

TDI
SEAT IBIZA 6K 1.9TDi
mojogoes said:
Bem-vindos a tdiclub....
Isto parece a um carro muito bonito é que um telhado de vidro cheio no seu carro ele olha ..... fresco a sua lista de mod está também muito bem fazem você sabe de Rui quem tem uma prata mkiv tdi em Portugal mais tdiracing.com chamado do seu próprio sítio.

How much power you looking for in total.
Please reply in english
Sorry but I can not understand your portuguese.

I wait to get 230hp after all this modifications.

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
SpeedManiac said:
For now i'm using the 280mm from the ibiza sport with discs and pads EBC.
Quite small for that power..

They're just mated for 140bhp on a track.. I found out the hard way.. had a front disc cracked.. Arent the 110hp discs 288mm?

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Rub87 said:

They're just mated for 140bhp on a track.. I found out the hard way.. had a front disc cracked.. Arent the 110hp discs 288mm?
I use 280mm also but hey i'm not really bothered because i wont be doing much braking.....don't have a rear view mirror either:D

fraudo ds2500 or ds3000 pads are ok with these brakes plus some motul rbf600 brake fluid makes a big difference........i take it that you already have s/steel brake lines also.

P.s Or ATE super-blue for race applicationsis good too.

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
I have steel lines for the brembo's, but they's not yet installed on the car..

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
I see you are using the Audi S2 intercooler........i used the Rs2 intercooler at one stage with the Gt15 and T25 it did a v/good job how do you find it.

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
Go it from a guy, but it was damaged, the read side had touch the crank pulley.. I first tried to tig weld it, but it was too deep in the fins and not clean eough, now I just put some steel putty on it, hold up fine:D

lol, the intercooler says: "max ladedrük 1.2 bar"

SpeedManiac

TDI
SEAT IBIZA 6K 1.9TDi
Rub87 said:

110hp - 280mm
130hp - 288mm

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
You're right.. 280mm were usfficient for track usage with around 145bhp.. little bit ofter that the cracked..

When you're driving hard in small streets they look like this, you can do that a few times, but they'll wrap an you feel it in the pedal :(

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Its amazes me how much you can spend on these cars and still have a pile of money still to pay out.