AC not working(or is a SD7VCB equal to a SD7V16)

senso

TDI
Bora Mk4(ALH)
Good evening, first time posting, long time lurker.

Let me start of saying, what a great community you guys and girls have here.

So, last July I bought a used Jetta/Bora TDI with around 250k Km's, when I went to see the car, the AC was working, if so barely, the owner said it needed to be charged, and I didn't expect anything worse than that.

I got it charged in a shaddy place and well, the AC never worked, I got busy and just went the rest of the summer with no AC.

This last weekend I finally went to a decent shop and again, full vacuum on the system, charge it with 750gr of R134a, and both high and low pressure stay at 6 bars.

Now, I have read a couple topic on this forum about how it can be just the regulator valve OR maybe a stuck expansion valve, I would order the gaskets/orings and expansion valve, but my compressor is marked in the casting SD7VCB and the sticker was not on the compressor, so does anyone here can confirm if its the same as the SD7V16, because googling around SD7VCB nets me very few results :/

I and the mechanic already confirmed that the magnetic clutch is indeed working, my radiator fans work when the AC is on, if I'm driving around I can feel the extra drag on the engine(its an ALH, so only 90HP, not that hard to not notice the extra load of the AC compressor).

Revving the engine will make the high pressure needle move a bit, but it never goes over the 6 bar range.

Now, I would prefer to rebuild my compressor than to drop 300€ in a Valeo or Prasco one, because that is a lot of money for me to drop..

Any ideias?

Thanks for your patience.
Best regards.