Needle Sweep - OBD Eleven - Mk4

daniel_mad

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 VW Golf TDI 127hp
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone figured out how to code the needle sweep on a MK4 with OBDeleven Pro?

I've been trying to figure it up and i can't seem to get my head around which channel i should be referencing.

Also, the self closing windows with the remote with also be a great tip if anyone knew.

Cheers!

Huskies2710

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi A6 -- 2008 Mercedes ML 320 CDI
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone figured out how to code the needle sweep on a MK4 with OBDeleven Pro?
I've been trying to figure it up and i can't seem to get my head around which channel i should be referencing.
Also, the self closing windows with the remote with also be a great tip if anyone knew.
Cheers!
Found this response on a youtube page. But this seems to be an app one click not a long code.

necro1234yahoo
FYI I have a 2012 MK6 GTI and found under the hamburger menu->dashboard control unit->adaptation, then look for "indicator_celebration", see if you can set this to ACTIVE, my MK6 said this feature was not available, if its not, look for "Staging" in the list and set this to active if available (worked for mine), set it, remove your car key, count to 5 seconds and then turn your