For Sale - 2015 Jetta TDI SE 67.5k Manual - $11,995

marqkev

TDI
Jetta MKVI
Through a bit of luck on my end (now have a corporate fleet vehicle through work), I'm parting with my 2015 Jetta TDI SE Manual, 67,500 miles, a bit earlier than expected. I don't have room to store more than one car overnight at my home, so it's currently sitting on the lot at a family friend's small dealer/repair shop in Rockford, IL. Listing (with pictures) for the car can be found here:

https://rockford.craigslist.org/ctd/d/rockford-2015-jetta-tdi-se-6sp/6844265788.html

The Good: One owner, serviced at the regular 10k intervals at a VW dealership, and has been well taken care of. Service records are in the glove box. Has the transferable VW TDI Gen 3 Fix warranty on the emissions system and related parts (11 years/162,000 miles). With a mix of city/hwy driving, I've been averaging 44 mpg in the winter and 48 mpg in the summer.

The Bad: A patched-but-still-visible small chip in the windshield, and a small dent in the decorative metallic strip below the driver's window are the only issues with the car. They installed the carpet in between the front passenger seat and the seat rails in Puebla :rolleyes:, so the carpet across the entire floor is 2,000 miles newer than the rest of the car. Other than the emissions-related stuff everyone has been well aware of, it's been a very reliable car.

The Ugly: Nothing, other than it's a fixed cheatin' diesel, so whether that's good or bad depends on your opinion.

Mike (his phone number is in the craigslist link) is the salesman you'll be working with if you're interested in the car. He set the price. I'm not expecting quite that much.