LED Lights for 2015 Passat

farmerrae

TDI
Passat, Jetta
I have a 2015 Passat SEL Premium TDI. I have the original OEM factory halogen headlights. I would like to know how to get LED headlights to replace the original ones - like the 2016 Passat SEL Premium. The bulbs in the '15 are round, and not readily interchangeable with the 2016 rectangular LED bulbs. The pods are not interchangeable. Does anyone have a way that would allow me to put the 2016 LED lights on my 2015 Passat?

scrambld

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta...TDI/5spd :) >>>now a '15 Passat TDI/DSG
I just dropped a set of these in my '15 SE. They are brighter and do reach out farther and higher (had to aim the light assembly a bit lower...keep in mind it's a compromise as you lower the high beam too). I have posted my initial review in the link below.

They are 5000K, which to me reduces the definition of the terrain ahead. When I click over to the OEM halogen hi's terrain definition or clarity is improved. They do give the car a more modern look though. I have new halogen hi's to put in that have a closer match to the 5000K LED's (Orsam NightBreaker). No LED hi's available yet AFAIK.....

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthr...-white-4)-ERROR-FREE-5)-NO-WIRES-6)-NO-coding