Oil extraction is possible on the T3 CNRB TDI

DieselGator

TDI
2014 Touareg Special X Edition
Happy to report that oil extraction - using an Exide 15L extractor and the skinniest tube it came with - worked perfectly and quickly, so Oil extraction is possible on the T3 CNRB V6 TDI. I got the extractor and oil kit at idparts - it was a great deal. I had previously tried to extract using my old 15 year old mityvac 7201 and was left frustrated - I guess I was not reaching the bottom.

Guess I should post this on that other forum..

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg, 2015 Q5, 2015 Golf
Happy to report that oil extraction - using an Exide 15L extractor and the skinniest tube it came with - worked perfectly and quickly, so Oil extraction is possible on the T3 CNRB V6 TDI. I got the extractor and oil kit at idparts - it was a great deal. I had previously tried to extract using my old 15 year old mityvac 7201 and was left frustrated - I guess I was not reaching the bottom.

They already know about it there. That’s where I learned to do it. [emoji106]

Gilty_one

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Execline 3.0 V6 TDI; 2012 Jetta Highline TDI
I use two pela 6000 (6 litre capacity) to do mine.... annoying to switch tanks mid extraction but it works too (2016 T4 CNRB V6 TDI)