www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted

TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel cars for sale and wanted.

Old January 15th, 2019, 11:55   #1
hause

Default FS: 2011 Jetta SPW 6sp 61k $8495 - 2014 Jetta SPW 177k DSG $4495

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.ph...115913&cat=500

I'm still trying to work out how to post pics on here. I'm a dealer. I have new tdi's coming in every week. Wholesale prices, I can find what ever you want. I'm in Charlotte NC, fly in drive back.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto...788332202.html - Still available

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto...788322539.html - I've sold this car but I just got in two 2012 JSW manual hard top with 42k an 47 I can sell them for $8995
I'll have pics up later today

The Cayenne is $29995 - It's very rare to find a diesel one with air ride and adaptive suspension. It has all the other good options as well

Last edited by hause; January 19th, 2019 at 06:33.
hause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2019, 12:32   #2
CleverUserName
Veteran Member

TDI(s): '09 Jetta

None of your links work.
CleverUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2019, 14:41   #3
hause

Thanks. Updated
Old January 16th, 2019, 13:39   #4
ApriliaNut
Veteran Member

Were these units acquired at an auction? Directly from VW? Are they flood vehicles?

Thanks.
Ex SpoolinJim 06 one owner Jetta TDI w/Malone Stage 2. Love the suspension change to TDI Cup. Getting double the mileage of the C70 I sold. Happy Happy. Photo is of my Yamaha halo bike, a 94 GTS 1000 w/James Parker designed RADD front end. Can you say STABLE??

ApriliaNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2019, 19:40   #5
hause

VOA sells these at wholesale auctions, the auctions do the emission repairs then they go (on the block). Clean titles, most are southern vehicles

Are you a buyer? Serious inquires only
Old January 18th, 2019, 10:35   #6
ApriliaNut
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hause View Post
VOA sells these at wholesale auctions, the auctions do the emission repairs then they go (on the block). Clean titles, most are southern vehicles

Are you a buyer? Serious inquires only

Thanks Hause...lotsa flooded cars out there and it's within the realm of possibility that some of these might fit into that category.

Whether or not I'm a buyer [I could be 4sure] I think most would agree that it was indeed a serious inquiry b/c nobody wants a previously flooded car.

Good luck with your enterprise. There will always be a diesel subculture out here....until the environmental wackos find a way to ban them...
Ex SpoolinJim 06 one owner Jetta TDI w/Malone Stage 2. Love the suspension change to TDI Cup. Getting double the mileage of the C70 I sold. Happy Happy. Photo is of my Yamaha halo bike, a 94 GTS 1000 w/James Parker designed RADD front end. Can you say STABLE??

Old January 19th, 2019, 06:31   #7
hause

True, any interested buyer is always welcome to car fax. But the auctions I buy from do title/vin searches before their sold and are required to disclose. I'm not buying cars from insurance auctions with salvage titles and trying to pass them off as otherwise. Secondly why would VOA go through the trouble of repairing and providing warranty for a car with salvage history???

Are my prices to low that people assume I'm trying to hoodoo?
Old January 19th, 2019, 11:22   #8
pedroYUL
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: ~17.5 km/L

I'm I the only one that catch pic#5 in the first post is the exact same as pic#22 in the second CL post?

BTW, I am actively looking but with no hard set deadline
pedroYUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2019, 19:42   #9
ApriliaNut
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hause View Post
True, any interested buyer is always welcome to car fax. But the auctions I buy from do title/vin searches before their sold and are required to disclose. I'm not buying cars from insurance auctions with salvage titles and trying to pass them off as otherwise. Secondly why would VOA go through the trouble of repairing and providing warranty for a car with salvage history???

Are my prices to low that people assume I'm trying to hoodoo?

Sorry for the delay...been busy lol.

You know that information is great!

A suggestion: in your future ads on here, include the above pertinent information beginning with the "But the auctions I buy from..." in all future listings.It will serve to answer any questions folks might have about the origin of the vehicles!

Old January 24th, 2019, 07:57   #10
atikovi
Veteran Member

Holy crap, It's amazing that you can get a 2014 wagon for just $4500. Has the bottom really dropped out for these diesels? It's hard to find a 2006 for that price. Why was this one so cheap?
atikovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2019, 10:11   #11
hause

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApriliaNut View Post
Sorry for the delay...been busy lol.

You know that information is great!

A suggestion: in your future ads on here, include the above pertinent information beginning with the "But the auctions I buy from..." in all future listings.It will serve to answer any questions folks might have about the origin of the vehicles!

Yes I do my best to cover in my ads every single question that every single person may have when offering a vehicle for sale.