RED '98 TDI Jetta

wingerdor

TDI
98 TDI Jetta, Red
Red 98 TDI Jetta For Sale.
It is my second diesel Jetta (first was an 89) What a Difference! I bought this one about 3 years ago as a commuter. I am the 3rd owner, as per the person I bought it from. It has 148K miles. The reason I am parting with it is that I no longer commute 100 miles away and have become reliant on my pickup to haul stuff('04 Silverado-Duramax, to many mods to list, sticking with diesel!)

It has charcoal interior, 5 spd, AC, AM/FM Cassette, Pwr Locks, crank windows, almost new Traction T/A tires (awesome tires) My local VW guru "TLC VW" cleaned out the intake manifold this spring and a new battery, He did the Timing Belt and new glow plugs last year, Brakesx4 done ~20k miles ago. I have used only Mobile Delvac 1 in it since I bought it. Not sure previously.

Now for the nit picking to begin...Rear driver side door lock doesn't work, remote opener works only when it feels the need, Drivers seat base foam needs replacing as well as the seat back adjuster knob. VW hubcaps are tired. It's burning a bit of oil. The CarFax was clean when I checked it to buy.

The car is near Albany, NY
$5000