Thanks to all the TDIFest planners and volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentRN

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to have many. Now a Golf TSI.
I want to thank everyone who planned and put on the 2011 TDIFest. It was great. Everything ran well (except the elevator :) ) and the turn out was great. I enjoyed Lexington and its sites. The events and lectures were entertaining. You all deserve a long rest to recover from your hard work. I appreciate all that was done to make our weekend memorable.
P.S. A special thanks to whoever got the cases of water bottles; they were a life saver on a hot day.

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
I want to thank everyone who planned and put on the 2011 TDIFest. It was great. Everything ran well (except the elevator :) ) and the turn out was great. I enjoyed Lexington and its sites. The events and lectures were entertaining. You all deserve a long rest to recover from your hard work. I appreciate all that was done to make our weekend memorable.
P.S. A special thanks to whoever got the cases of water bottles; they were a life saver on a hot day.
Brent, thanks for the kind words, as a planner/worker I had a great time.

The TDIFest planners picked up the water bottles (even if they were a bit late coming!)

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Ditto ...................... hope to be at 2012 Fest!

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI
2021 Tesla Model 3 (delivery estimate May 2021)
I wish to congratulate the planners of this year's festival on a job well done. Also kudos to those who helped me with the sudden loss of power in my car once I got there it turned out to be a bolt from the EGR flex pipe that fell out, and the other was loose as well. Apparently, this may have only been tightened to "finger tight" the last time it was worked on (I suspect it may have been the recalls I had done at the 2009 festival and which took the longer part of a day, but will have to check back on it when I get home.)

Proximity to the home of a particular guru in Versailles once again sees me on my way with a happy outcome.

In any event, my car is doing very well, and I am typing this from just northwest of the Indianapolis area on by way home.

I look forward to seeing everyone next time around, at a site to be announced.

mo_focus

Veteran Member
TDI
84 944
This year was my first to attend, I have to say this was very well planned and kudu’s go to all the organizer’s and volunteer's that put this together. Can't wait to start my own tradition of attending these events in the following years to come.

Special thanks also goes to the little “elevator” girl. I think her name was Diana or Diane. She did keep my 3.5yr old girl busy. We always had to go and look for Diane.

Unfortunately I couldn’t get really involved since I had the family with me, but I think next year they are staying home so I can enjoy the full experience of TDI Fest!

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
I would like to thank everyone who was involved with running and organized the fest on a job well done.We had great time:) Sorry in didn't meet everybody there, just to many people were there.

On a side note. Next year we should have a oil pan and a key encoder on the auction block:D

Last edited:

blu_jet_92

Veteran Member
TDI
all of them
I would like to thank everyone who was involved with running and organized the fest on a job well done.We had great time:) Sorry in didn't meet everybody there, just to many people were there.

On a side note. Next year we should have a oil pan and a key encoder on the auction block:D

i ditto the oil pan.... :eek:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Jason and I had a great time! Thanks to everyone who put this together and to the rest of you for showing up and making this event a great success!

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
We appreciate all that contributed to this fund raising weekend.

I'm sure everyone got their money's worth......

Status
Not open for further replies.