Mk4 ALH wiring harness help

BlowMyTurbo

TDI
ALH swapped MK1 Audi TT
Hey guys quick question the two plugs going into the ECU are they split into interior and engine bay? I'm doing an engine swap and am wondering if I'm going to need all of the wiring for the interior stuff to be moved over also? The connectors are the same on both the ECU so that wouldn't matter.

Mk4 TDI Jetta-
-garret VNT17 turbo
-bosio power plus 764 nozzles
-Malone stage 4 tune
-buzzKen 2.5" stainless steel Downpipe
-endurance clutch
-custom straight pipe

BlowMyTurbo

TDI
ALH swapped MK1 Audi TT
Both connectors from the ECU are engine bay related and easy to remove/swap entirely.
What engine(s) are you swapping from/to??
Im putting an ALH into a Mk1 Audi TT the thing I'm wondering is that i can't imagine having to take all of the wiring to the lights and certain stuff on the interior of the car. I would assume i disconnect most of this through the fuse box maybe?

BlowMyTurbo

TDI
ALH swapped MK1 Audi TT
How To: Donor harness removal

All depends on how OEM you want to go. I would pull the two wiring diagrams side by side to see what is different and then make sure you get the parts of the harness from your donor that aren't on the TT.

What im wondering is with the parts that you basically cut off how to do those get wired up from the new car? am i going to need to sauder new wires to each other? Or is he doing that with the intent of not having those in the new car?