Anyone Parting a 2009+ TDI? or scrapyards?

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
Im having trouble finding a you-pick scrap yard that has a 2009-2015 CR TDI for parts.

Anyone know of anyone parting one out or any scrap yards that have them and arent ridiculously priced.

WTB:
Intercooler and piping
MAF with Piping (no airbox)
AUX Pump with Hoses
Fuel Filter Housing with hoses
Glow Plug Relay w/base
Engine Mount

thanks

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
I'd love to find a scrap yard that has mk7 golf's but the chances are slim... Same story for what you're looking for. I have yet to see many cars at scrapers that are less then 10 years old

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
i live right by pic n save...they got amazing prices but the newest cars they got is 2009 FSIs ...no CR :(

LKQ parts out everything and throws away the shell...they would be the best but they dont keep any records of whats left since they take out the main parts and scrap the rest asap

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
find out where in Niagara Falls VW is storing all the TDIs they bought back, break in and help yourself...there are thousands to choose from. ;-)

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
why go to niagara when i know where hamilton stores their cars ;) haha (jk)

i went to a shop downtown hamilton that had one car...the idiots wanted 150 dollars for the AUX pump and some hoses...with 350xxxkm on it...what a joke.

would be nice to pick one up from an auction too