Do you need pics of any specific things from a Mk2/corrado swap?

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
I'm yanking the motor this evening so I can do a timing belt, clutch, clean up the wiring harness, elongate the down pipe to stop it from rubbing the firewall when in neutral, and to do many other things. Hollar out what you might need and I'll do my best to remember to grab them for you. :)

Mk2Fanatic

passenger side engine mount, driver side tranny mount. how you mounted the various mk4 solenoid /valves (n249,n112 etc) for the engine.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
I'll grab more recent pics but I have some in my thread in my sig.

kitambi

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1991, Alpine White

The grommets are mounted to the rain tray. There's not enough room to get a power tool in there, I'll tell you right now.

Last edited:

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I've got a lot of new pics of my motor, engine bay and wiring. Its just a matter of uploading and and posting them. I've been short on time due to a lot of car work that I need to get done before the 24th and the fact that this is the busiest time of the year at work has has made somethings difficult. So don't think I'm brushing you off. I get more pics up :)

Mk2Fanatic

Whenever you get time. I know how it is; VW mechanic by day, father and VDub junkie by night...hardly any time to finish my two projects let alone starting a third...

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
yeah when the manifold was modified the hopes to keep the egr operation died. If needed I can always grab one from a B5.5