Passat tdi order status

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Comm # u228552

Could someone look this up and post the full status please? Thanks
It is in production status,allthough it has a VIN#

Cannot see exadctly due to the fact that it s marked SOLD, however, probable still approx 1 month away

Chris

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2013 Model:</U>A3239M PASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTO $28,225 Exterior Color:</U>2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC $0 Interior Color:</U>TB TITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE $0 Options:</U>BLN PASSAT LUGGAGE NET $95 </U>BMJ CARPETED MAT KIT (SET OF 4), TRUNK MAT $235 </U>FAK FIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $35 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $795 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,385 CommnumVINStatusU22852Production Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Tfinn

TDI
2013 Golf DSG
Hi Chris,

What if any incentives are there currently on 2012 TDI SE models now that the 2013 cars are arriving at the dealerships?

Tim

jaredaggie

TDI
2000 ALH, Black, 5M; 2013 Passat TDI 2.0 6MT
The dealer here called last week to tell me my 13 is "in transit inland," and that it could be here in two weeks but definitely by the end of the month. I cant wait to see it.