2003 Black MK4 ALH TDI Jetta $5000

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI ALH
2003 MK4 ALH 1.9 TDI Jetta

You will not find an ALH with lower miles and in such great condition. I'm selling my beautiful and well maintained TDI with 161,500 miles. Manual 5 speed! Runs and drives amazingly. Clean and clear title. Texas car with one winter in MN during which it was washed constantly. Great AC and heat.
Always ran the best recommended synthetic oil synpower euro 501.1 spec for the more finicky PD TDIs and changed filter at half oil life. Always used German VW OEM fuel,oil, and air filters.
For upgrades I have:
1. Totally new front end components (all but A arms)and 2" lift HD suspension. I didn't go cheap, I replaced it all with quality components. HD springs from customsuspension.com and Bilstein HD shocks/struts. (Done 1 year ago)
2. One size taller Michelin tires
3. ECS Tuning HD STEEL skid plate
4. ECS euro-spec headlamps with "city lights" and built in fog lights (yellow).
5. Frostheater engine heater
6. Aftermarket bluetooth connect for factory radio for both phone and music (which sounds great through the premium sound system with built in factory amp)

I have insulated foam in the front grill to hold in more heat. The interior seats are in great condition. It does have some sag in the headliner fabric. The small apolstered panels in the doors need to be replaced (can order 4 for $130)....the upholstery was coming off so I removed it on all 4 doors and tried plastidip (huge fail) a did get some fabric to reupholster them but never had time to do it (that will go with the car) but new panels may be easier. Faded paint from TX sun but very clean body with no rust and very minor flaws. With new paint it would look amazing ( I thought about it). Just selling this sweet TDI because I needed to move to a truck....hard to sell and I want her to get a great TDI fanatic new home.
Images to come soon. What is the best way to get them on here?

$5000
St. Paul MN

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI ALH
Original timing belt was changed at 90,000 by Robby Plenge, TDI guru in Austin Texas at his TDI specific shop. He's on here. His old website is runonbeer.com. So you got about 20k till replacement.

bthachad09

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
and that fast, its gone! Good thing i wont be looking for another TDI within the next six months, but when I do I have definitely found my resource. No more craigslist, ebay, or cargurus!! Thank you