Any New Hampshire guys?

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Yep still have 2 TDI's they are getting old like me.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
The Ho5g is still around but we are reducing our contact.

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
Moved south. Lots of rain down here, and not only do you not have to shovel it, but it soaks into the ground so fast you don't even get to watch it run off much!

Cheers,

PH

mikester2

TDI
1982 VW Westy 1.6TD, 1996 B4 TDI (383K), 2015 NMS TDI SEL DSG (11K)
Warren, Maine. On Route 1 about an hour and a half north of Portland.

jhabeeb8

TDI
'12 sportwagen
down in Manchester. can vouch for reflex tuning here in Manchester.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Audi Shrewsbury MA: Thumbs up for work, thumbs down for price. Estimate (2 years ago) for turbo replacement on her Audi Q5 was $4500. Work was deferred.
Reflex Hooksett NH: Thumbs up for work, thumbs down for price. Estimate (this year) for turbo replacement was $5~6k.
KMH Methuen MA: Thumbs up for work, thumbs up for price. Estimate for turbo replacement on her Audi was $2.5 to 3k. Work completed for under $3k. Dropped the truck off on Wed afternoon for Thursday work, to be picked-up on Fri AM. Got call late Wed afternoon it was ready.

HWgeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta
Dropping in from Hudson NH.
Met Keith at an old Ho5g meet back in the day. Solid, guy, honest. I priced him a couple times against other places, he consitently had a better price and quality service. willing to listen and to explain - a gearhead who has made a successful business on diesels!

Chaddsteel

TDI
2013 Wagon
Chadd in Dover, NH checking in here. I have worked with Carworks in Lee for a long time and they’ve been great. I need to take a look at the P026a code my 2013 is throwing, and I’m wondering if anyone has had luck working through this issue before. You can reply here or email me at CHippensteel at gmail dot com. I will reply to you promptly. Thanks ~~ DD