Malone Vs Jeff Stevenson Tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehgent orange

TDI
MK7 golf tdi
I have seen both of their tunes in hex and they are completely different! not only I have seen both of Jeff Stevenson’s tunes in hex and Malone’s. but I have also driven both of their cars and they drive completely differently. That rumour was started as a way for Malone to stifle competition which imho is sad. People love tdis and they should be able to choose whoever they decide to choose without false accusations being spread. I can’t in good faith install a Malone tune on my customers car because I have no support when I do and routinely need it. That’s just how I operate I wouldn’t put anything on anyone car I wouldn’t put on my own.
Thats too bad you’ve had bad luck with malone, cuz i can say from experience ive had nothing but great service from them on a personal level, and also on a professional level dealing with them at work. We arent a euro car shop, we are a diesel shop that works on anything from diesel cars to semis, so its not like we use them on a daily, but fairlt often enough i suppose, and when we do get tuning from malone, we always get excellent support, and the tuning is bang on almost every time. Theres the odd finicky vehicle here and there, mostly garbage eco diesels and sprinters, they can be picky, but the vw, mercedez and bmw tuning is always on par. We’ve also had them stay late past business hours to finish a tune to get a customer going on more than one occasion, or tune on the weekend to help me dial in a tune for my personal car after my cp3 swap (turns out i had the wrong metering valve though lol) etc etc... what im saying is in my experience, Mark and the Malone staff do excellent tuning and have excellent support and service, and always answer any of my questions.

Last edited:

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Yes i am not jeff from rocket chip lol

in the facebook group i posted proof side by a malone cookie cutter alh tune and my tune nothing is the same this all started because i edited a tune for a guy,

this tuner vs tuner stuff is getting old pick who ever you want to pick and move on.
You are exactly right, this tuner vs tuner stuff is not only old, it was old 20 years ago with Upsolute and 15 years ago with some other tuners. So by your own words, TDIClub is moving on.

TDIClub.com does not accept advertising. The membership is very generous in supporting this. However, TDIClub cannot allow outside entities to profit off of the generosity of its membership. This includes linking to websites, social media, and blogs. Simply put, linking these sites to TDIClub is a work-around to get free exposure at the cost of TDIClub's bandwidth.

This thread is locked. TDIClub will not allow a tuner wars reboot. We don't have the time or patience for this. The forums will not be used for shilling, insults, accusations, and/or trial by public opinion. Issues will have to be settled privately, maybe even in court. Regardless, it's not going to happen here and not on our watch.

Any further discussion of tuner wars will be removed posts and locked threads at the minimum. Escalation will result in bans. This applies to any principles and shills posing as customers/members doing the bidding of said principles.

We have moved on.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.