Ontario Gamer List Thread

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
Since the other thread was a little off-topic and old, I thought I'd start an actual list of gamers in the Ontario area so that we could get together for private games and the like. I currently play COD MW2 online with JASONP which is cool - would love to play with more TDIers though! Post in here your gamer tag and which system, and I'll update this first thread here to make it easy to keep track. I did "steal" some gamertags from other gamer threads to get the list started :)

Xbox 360
Silver02TDI - dodgingwrenches
JASONP - tripod1972
jetta'd - Chops1981
soundchk - dpet76
ik0n - ik0n85
MerelyKarma - RaisinBagsKarma
Jump.Wire - JuMpWiReD

PS3
Vdubbing - coveryer6
SDMFer - xStinkeyFingers
RichDiesel - HeavyJaxx
VDUB_TECH - ateamrT
Deezel77 - Nachoman77
TDI'ed - crlamb
mjhandy - Arcturis
Hwy_Demon - Hwy_Demon69
daniel_mad - daniel_mad
chaloux - FrictionBrntAnis
rhinoman - rhino1974
Silver02TDI - dodgingwrenches

PC - Steam IDs
Joester - Joester1
RDA3440 - 1BADRIDE

Last edited:

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
atta girl silver!
so this mean that all old threads will be deleted?

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
The other one is locked since it is two years old and it wasn't really a focused thread by all means, but kind of all over the place about gaming in general, so sort of went off-topic. I thought if I created an actual list of gamers, very specific and on the topic of facilitating online "regional GTGs", then it might be useful! In the other one, it was hard to find people without reading all 11 pages.

So that said, I need to dust off my controllers and play again. Last time I played was with you a few weeks ago! Did you get a new headset yet? Get one! Or give me your address and I'll send you one of my freebie cheap ones that I don't use anymore :p

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Are you able to connect with others via some gamer network identification on PCs as well? If so, I'll gladly start a new category for any other system that would allow TDIClubbers to get together online for games :)

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
The other one is locked since it is two years old and it wasn't really a focused thread by all means, but kind of all over the place about gaming in general, so sort of went off-topic. I thought if I created an actual list of gamers, very specific and on the topic of facilitating online "regional GTGs", then it might be useful! In the other one, it was hard to find people without reading all 11 pages.

So that said, I need to dust off my controllers and play again. Last time I played was with you a few weeks ago! Did you get a new headset yet? Get one! Or give me your address and I'll send you one of my freebie cheap ones that I don't use anymore :p

Guess I'll use the one that came with my new xbox, maybe on later if your up.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
My 360 finally succumbed to the RROD last month just before I moved. Anyone know if MS extended the extended warranty?

soundchk

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Highline - Graphite Blue
My 360 finally succumbed to the RROD last month just before I moved. Anyone know if MS extended the extended warranty?
yep. I was able to send mine back after warranty with no problems. They had it back to me within a week. I was quite impressed.

I don't know if I would send it back though. Perfect excuse to buy the newer edition :D

Last edited:

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI

just enter the s/n from your dead unit online and it will tell you wether or not it's covered.
how old is the unit? they were extending up to 3 yrs at one point

mjhandy

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Touareg TDI
We've got all the system, but i don't know my tags. I'll fire them up and look though. but since i just picked up starcraft 2, it may be awhile!

mjhandy

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Touareg TDI
i know ebgames selles used unit, but even a new one isn't that much. There is a new model coming out, new case, so the price should drop.

2ManyKMfor1Tank

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
Seems my PS3 is crapping out on me, from experience with my old PC I'd say it was the video card, screen flashes/glitches out, ie not rendering properly anymore. Such a shame, I got it when they first came out($600 USD OUCH!) and I don't even think it has 100 hours of use on the thing. Anyone know where to get it serviced, or have an opinion on whether this is now a throwaway item/boat anchor vs getting it serviced?

soundchk

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Highline - Graphite Blue
If I trade in 6 games I can get a ps3 for 169$ at EB ...seriously considering it...

For folks without an x-box, 4 game trades will get you a xbox360 for $20. I kid you not ...

I just bought GH5 so I have the following games:

Rockband 1/2
GHWT
GH metallica
GH5

If anyone wants to jam, I might considering re-activating my xbox live membership ...

RDA3440

Veteran Member
TDI
None
I still play Counter-Strike: Source and BF 2. Occaisonally I will blow the dust off my TD6 DVD and hook up my G25.

Steam ID is 1BADRIDE and my nick for CSS is [Miffy].

I am in the market for an XBOX 360 w/Kinect (sp?)

ramdmc

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Sold my PS3, will never buy a 360.
PC Games:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Tupa
Medal Of Honor : Tupa
Warhammer: taking a break
WoW: taking a break
Everquest: taking a break