OT - FS 2006 Honda Civic Coupe

sportsguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Beetle DSG TDI
A gent here at work has a 2006 Honda Civic LX Coupe for sale. It's pretty snazzy....silver with alloys. There's AC. CD and it's a 5 speed. It only has 3000KMs....yup three thousand.

It looks just like this but silver. Asking 18K.

Nice car but he already has 2 cars and there are only two people with drivers licenses in the house. Plus 2 doors are tough with a pair of baby seats.

Anyhoo.....drop me a line if anyone's interested and I'll hook you up with the gent selling. It'll be sweet deal for someone.

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
Uh, yeah. A member can post other things for sale as well. I've posted up a rv, a scooter, and various others.

sportsguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Beetle DSG TDI
skenny said:
... you know this is a forum for diesel-powered German cars, right?

:D
Suck soot, programmer-boy. ;)

I know...

...hence the OT in the title... :D

Admit it, you're thinking of buying it - right?

pozi240

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Galatic Blue
skenny said:
Geez Bam-Bam, I just was just giving him a hard time, hence the big smilie at the end.

There's no way in hell I'd buy a Honda tho ;)
And why not??? I have owned Honda's in the past, and I WILL own another Honda again. You can't say its because your VW has better quality than them, now can you?! :D In fact, I think the only reason alot of us are still driving MKIV's is because of the diesel engine, full stop.

skenny

Veteran Member
TDI
none
I won't buy a Honda because I've seen way too many punk-ass kids driving around in them with huge mufflers, loud stereos, stickers, etc that I don't want anything to do with 'em. I don't care too much for how they look and the '01 Civic I drove felt like it had no soul. I'm not here to start a Honda/VW war, so I'll end with it being a personal preference :D

Snide

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI SE
sportsguy said:
A gent here at work has a 2006 Honda Civic LX Coupe for sale. It's pretty snazzy....silver with alloys. There's AC. CD and it's a 5 speed. It only has 3000KMs....yup three thousand.

It looks just like this but silver. Asking 18K.

Nice car but he already has 2 cars and there are only two people with drivers licenses in the house. Plus 2 doors are tough with a pair of baby seats.

Anyhoo.....drop me a line if anyone's interested and I'll hook you up with the gent selling. It'll be sweet deal for someone.
I would wonder why he even bothered to buy another car if he already had 2???