2015 GSW Kessy antenna location?

usr_bin

TDI
2004 Jetta
I have one of the embargoed 2015's bought "new" about a year ago. I'm getting the "Keyless start faulty" error, which a lot of people have reported was easily fixed by reconnecting a loose wiring harness on one of the kessy antennas. Can anybody point me to where the heck these antennas actually are on a GSW? I've read that they're under the carpet behind the rear seat in the regular golf, but haven't found a thread about this by anyone who has a wagon.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
there are a couple antennas, one in behind rear bumper cover its an orange rectangle connector. This one i think is used to unlock the car. If you have a GSW you may be able to see it in through the OEM tow hitch cut out in the rear bumper.

Another is in the steering wheel column (where the key goes on non kessy cars), this one is to start the car.

usr_bin

TDI
2004 Jetta
I ended up at the dealership on this, and they've now had the car for 5 days. The latest is that they're waiting on a part to come back from paint, which strikes me as BS since these antennas are not painted. I know there are unlock sensors in the front door handles, but those have nothing to do with the keyless start, and I would have to assume can be reprogrammed. Can anybody here shed any light on this?

Jdolson

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen
VW Web Link for Kessy Keyless Entry Bulletin Not Working

I have one of the embargoed 2015's bought "new" about a year ago. I'm getting the "Keyless start faulty" error, which a lot of people have reported was easily fixed by reconnecting a loose wiring harness on one of the kessy antennas. Can anybody point me to where the heck these antennas actually are on a GSW? I've read that they're under the carpet behind the rear seat in the regular golf, but haven't found a thread about this by anyone who has a wagon.

Hello,

I have the same 2015 TDI Sportwagen, and the same problem "Keyless Start Faulty".

Did you figure out if it was one of the antennas, which one, and where did you find it? Or was it another problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

John