Vw jetta 2000 1.9tdi low boost

Sharl

TDI
Jatta 4 2000 1.9tdi
Hi guys I am new to the club I have a 2000 model jetta 1.9 tdi I am only getting boost from 2500 rpms is this normal 1st gear is no boost at all other tdis I drove had boost from the word go how can I sort this thanms waiting urgently for a help and another thing she battles to start when cold any help pls thanks
Sharl

Sharl

TDI
Jatta 4 2000 1.9tdi
Hi yes I do have access to vcds it shows me nothing I just don't unders stand I thought I had a leak changed all pipes but nothing

jokila

Vendor
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, Manual
Hi yes I do have access to vcds it shows me nothing I just don't unders stand I thought I had a leak changed all pipes but nothing

Would you do everyone here a huge favor? Can you use periods to end your sentences? Even an elementary kid knows that basic rule. I have to assume you are older than that. It's not hard so I haven't a clue why you do such nonsense. If you are using an iPhone or Android, all you have to do is double tap the spacebar at the end of a sentence. It will automatically create a period!

Why? Because it's annoying to do that in a forum. It makes it harder to read your posts if you typed anything longer than you have.

I posted a thread you should read.. It's explicit on diagnosing a bad MAF. Did you even do that? What were the results? You don't have to do it, but I promise you others are going to be reluctant to assist when you don't even do what is recommended.

Sharl

TDI
Jatta 4 2000 1.9tdi
Ok thanks for the advise. I will definitely have a look at what you are saying . Much appreciated .