Wichita, KS TDI Owners

BadgerMan

TDI
NB 2003 Silver
Okay, before I get flamed for this post I just want everyone to know that I have "Searched" all the forums and have emailed several people, but have not received any replies. I am looking for TDI owners in the Wichita, Kansas area. I have a NB and am looking for someone who can show me the ropes around the TDI engine.

Jeff Schneider
Mulvane, KS
2003 New Beetle
Bucky_Badger@cox.net

FstrMnky

TDI
None
Jeff,

Me too! Just bought a golf tdi a few days ago. Do you know anyone else with a tdi in the wichita area? Where do you prefer to buy your diesel from and do you know of any biodiesel around here?

Later, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fstrmnky

Rock Crusher

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Blue
BadgerMan:

I'm in the KC Mo area, but you really don't need anyone to show you the way around the NB TDi.

Just post your questions here. There's a lot of info (and most of it correct) about the TDi here.

I've got almost 68,000 miles on my '02 Golf TDi and I've not done anything but oil/filter changes
and regular services (all done except most recently) by my local VW dealer's service department.

(Oh, I had to replace tires (went with Cooper Touring tires instead of the much pricier Michelin MXV4s)
and wiper blades.)

The last couple of oil/filter changes I've done myself and I plan on changing the fuel filter as
soon as this week sometime.

Sincerely,

Rock Crusher (Oo.)

kabootist

TDI
1999.5 Jetta Tornado Red
i live north of wichita and purchased my jetta from the VW dealer there....evil bastards

FstrMnky

TDI
None
kabootist,

Know what you mean about the stealers in this town. Bought a new 98 subaru from one once: worst car i ever spent my money on, worst dealer support i've ever had to deal with and don't trust any of them anymore.

Where do you generally buy your diesel from around here?

Merry Christmas everyone!

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FstrMnky

TDI
None
Thanks for the link! Found one in Wichita but they only do commercial accounts so may call them to see what it takes to get an account for none commercial users.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif