2015 VW Golf TDI's offered by Burlington VW, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
I would LOVE to drive up there one of these weekends while I'm at Fort Lee and check one out. My fear of my heart being broken with a low trade in value though...

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I would LOVE to drive up there one of these weekends while I'm at Fort Lee and check one out. My fear of my heart being broken with a low trade in value though...
It you are serious about getting a new one and would like to email me so that I have your email address, I will send you a questionaire to fill out on your trade and I will give you a value for it.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
It you are serious about getting a new one and would like to email me so that I have your email address, I will send you a questionaire to fill out on your trade and I will give you a value for it.
Do you have any manual Golfs? I'm definitely interested. I'll only be here until September 18th so I'd have to have everything wrapped up before shipping out to Fort Riley.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Honestly, I'm not picky. As long as it's a TDI and has a manual transmission I'd be happy.

A 4-door S would please me.
I have just 1 in stock, and one inbound on a carrier, however, they are both DSG trans cars.

The manuals seem to be the tougher nut to crack right now. I may be able to trade one of my DSg's for this manual S TDi

Order Configuration

Model Year: 2015
Model: AU1492 GOLF A7 S 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color: 2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC
Interior Color: QR BLACK LEATHERETTE
Options: ARK Roadside Assistance Kit
GMT GOLF TDI RUBBER MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED)

Estimated Total MSRP $23,135

Commnum VIN Status
CU7903 3VWRA7AU9FM013217 Dealer Stock

Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP is $23135
Dealer invoice is $22335
My price is $22435 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

Don't ya love all the markup between invoice and MSRP VW gives us, lol

Kookookachew

TDI
'12 Golf TDI 4-door 6MT with Tech package
Chris,

Thanks for everything you do for the VW Community!! I haven't had the pleasure of working with you yet, but you seem to be an amazing resource.

But down to business, I'm in a bit of a bind as my '12 TDI W/Tech got totaled last week in a deer collision. I'm currently borrowing a friends car and I'm hunting for '15 TDIs or GTIs with manuals and in at least SE trim (I want to be able to have the moonroof and keyless access/start). Boy was I spoiled by my MkVI! :p

My ideal VW would be a TDI SEL or GTI SE in blue with a manual transmission and lighting package. Whats the chance (slim I'm betting) I could get one of these in the next two or so weeks?

Btw: The TDI below that you listed last year on the 1st page of this thread would have been perfect :p

Here is an SEL model example

Also showing with the Lighting pkg

Order Configuration
Model Year 2015
Model AU1892 GOLF A7 SEL 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL $27,995
Exterior Color 2B2B BLUE SILK METALLIC $0
Interior Color NW QUARTZ GRAY LEATHERETTE $0
Options P07 LIGHTING PACKAGE $995
DESTINATION CHARGE $820
Estimated Total MSRP $29,810
VIN 3VWRA7AU5FM013442
Port Stock
Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$29810
Dealer Invoice=$28701
My price to you would be $28801 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

If you chose any port installed items, I would charge you just the invoice pricing on whatever you would choose!

If there are any specials or incentives from VW at time of delivery they would be passed on to you!

My pricing includes all dealer prep, destination charges from factory to dealer, and a full tank of fuel.

Last edited:

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
I have just 1 in stock, and one inbound on a carrier, however, they are both DSG trans cars.
The manuals seem to be the tougher nut to crack right now. I may be able to trade one of my DSg's for this manual S TDi
Order Configuration
Exterior Color: 2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC
Estimated Total MSRP $23,135
Commnum VIN Status
CU7903 3VWRA7AU9FM013217 Dealer Stock
MSRP is $23135
Dealer invoice is $22335
My price is $22435 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag
Don't ya love all the markup between invoice and MSRP VW gives us, lol
PM Sent.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Chris,

Thanks for everything you do for the VW Community!! I haven't had the pleasure of working with you yet, but you seem to be an amazing resource.

But down to business, I'm in a bit of a bind as my '12 TDI W/Tech got totaled last week in a deer collision. I'm currently borrowing a friends car and I'm hunting for '15 TDIs or GTIs with manuals and in at least SE trim (I want to be able to have the moonroof and keyless access/start). Boy was I spoiled by my MkVI! :p

My ideal VW would be a TDI SEL or GTI SE in blue with a manual transmission and lighting package. Whats the chance (slim I'm betting) I could get one of these in the next two or so weeks?

Btw: The TDI below that you listed last year on the 1st page of this thread would have been perfect :p
I can provide you a GTI in just a few days.

Here is an example deal

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2015Model:</U>AU16M2GTI A7 SE 4-DR 2.0T MANUAL PZEVExterior Color:</U>Z2Z2NIGHT BLUE METALLICInterior Color:</U>TLTITAN BLACK LEATHEROptions:</U>P07LIGHTING PACKAGE</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$29,810CommnumVINStatusCQ39103VW5T7AU2FM015903Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$29810
Dealer Invoice=$28701
My price to you would be $28801 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

No special incentives from VW

I do not beleive I can fill this order for you as the manual trans TDI cars are not plentiful at all and I only have DSG's right now!

I could possible do 6 weeks which would not help you.

Thanks again for the opportunity and please let me know your thoughts

Chris

Turbodude1

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf 2dr. RCII, sprint 520s, shine susp
Any word when you get the performance package GTI's with the real differential?

deming

Veteran Member
TDI
(2) 2005 TDI Passat Wagons
TDI Sportwagen

Any idea when the new 2015 TDI Sportwagens will be available ?

Is "4 motion" an option on the new TDI Sportwagen ?

Just curious as to what you are hearing from your VW Reps.

Thanks

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Any idea when the new 2015 TDI Sportwagens will be available ?

Is "4 motion" an option on the new TDI Sportwagen ?

Just curious as to what you are hearing from your VW Reps.

Thanks
The only word I have heard around the campfire on any 2015 wagon availability is the beginning of the new calendar year.

No definitive word.

I just received an updated internal order guide from VW that does have the 2015 Jetta TDI sedan specs, however, no wagon verbiage at all.

deming

Veteran Member
TDI
(2) 2005 TDI Passat Wagons
Chris,

Have you heard of any news or major changes to the Passat TDI ?

The Passat TDI in Wagon format with 4 motion (AWD) would be perfect for my needs.

Thanks

Borsig

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2015 GSW SEL (buyback), 2011 JSW (sold)
Chris - I bought a black TDI wagon from you in 2011. Then sent another guy up to buy one from you (grey) the following year.

Id be interested in info on the 2015 wagons when it is out. We may be looking to upgrade if the 100 over or whatever deal is still avialable, and the right options and upgrades are there.

Mark

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Chris - I bought a black TDI wagon from you in 2011. Then sent another guy up to buy one from you (grey) the following year.

Id be interested in info on the 2015 wagons when it is out. We may be looking to upgrade if the 100 over or whatever deal is still avialable, and the right options and upgrades are there.

Mark
Hey there Mark,

Great to year from you. I should gave the new order guide with specs and pricing soon on the 2015 Golf wagen.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I have this vehicle coming in from a dealer trade on Monday

Order Configuration

Exterior Color: A1A1 BLACK

Estimated Total MSRP $22,815

Commnum VIN Status
CU7708 3VWRA7AU3FM012337 Dealer Stock

MSRP is $22815
Dealer invoice is $22085
My price would be $22185 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

My pricing includes all dealer prep, all destination charges from factory to dealer, and a full tank of fuel.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
I have 2015 Passat TDI sedans in stock.
I have heard no news about AWD or a wagon yet!
Chris
Hello Chris:

Thanks for all your good work for us club members!

Very shortly, I will possibly be wanting to move into a new Passat TDI. I know it's late for 2014, but if one is available in this configuration, I would be interested:

2014 Passat TDI SE no Nav. Must be Opera Red and DSG. Not that concerned with interior color. I would consider used also (low miles).

If not a possibility, than do you have pricing on the same unit in 2015 (Fontana Red since Opera Red does not seem to be a color this year).

Thanks, Tony

PM if you want.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hello Chris:
Thanks for all your good work for us club members!
Very shortly, I will possibly be wanting to move into a new Passat TDI. I know it's late for 2014, but if one is available in this configuration, I would be interested:
2014 Passat TDI SE no Nav. Must be Opera Red and DSG. Not that concerned with interior color. I would consider used also (low miles).
If not a possibility, than do you have pricing on the same unit in 2015 (Fontana Red since Opera Red does not seem to be a color this year).
Thanks, Tony
PM if you want.
Tony,

I am at football Sunday right now. I will pm you tonight when I get home.

Thank you for your thoughts and comments above.

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
For anyone whho is waiting or on the fence, I have this vehicle available and due into port on 10.06 and ETA to dealership one week later.

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2015Model:</U>AU1692GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL$25,495Exterior Color:</U>2B2BSILK BLUE METALLIC$0Interior Color:</U>QRBLACK LEATHERETTE$0Options:</U>AIDFIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)$35</U>GMTGOLF TDI RUBBER MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED)$235</U>P00LIGHTING PACKAGE$995</U>DESTINATION CHARGE$820</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$27,880CommnumVINStatusDC7374Production Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$27580
Dealer Invoice=$26511
My price would be $26611 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

No other factory incentives right now. If here are any at time of delivery, I would pass them along to you

dan30thz28

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed Manual 2013 VW Sportwagen TDI 6-Speed Manual
So this has a sunroof and the lighting package since it's an SE model?

dan30thz28

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed Manual 2013 VW Sportwagen TDI 6-Speed Manual
When we're ready, this is exactly what we'd like if we get a Golf or a Sportwagen.

PJFan

TDI
GSW
This is exactly what I'm looking for but in the Sportwagen. Just have to wait a few more months. I'll be watching this thread :)

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I have been trying to hoard a few 2015 Golf TDI's from dealer trades to present a selection here on the club.

Here are a few I have in stock and a couple inbound.

Just a note first, I have only one manual that is on the way. Other then that, manuals are very difficult to come by unless you are willing to wait approx 60-90 days.

Order Configuration

Model: AU1693 GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO
Exterior Color: 2B2B SILK BLUE METALLIC
Interior Color: SR BEIGE LEATHERETTE
P00 LIGHTING PACKAGE

Estimated Total MSRP $28,730

Commnum VIN Status
CZ3913 3VW2A7AU8FM020340 Dealer Stock

MSRP is $28730
Dealer invoice is $27607
My price to you would be $27707 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

Order Configuration

Model: AU1693 GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO
Exterior Color: 0Q0Q PURE WHITE
Interior Color: SR BEIGE LEATHERETTE
P00 LIGHTING PACKAGE

Estimated Total MSRP $28,730

Commnum VIN Status
CZ4250 3VW2A7AU7FM021883 Dealer Stock

MSRP is $28730
Dealer invoice is $27607
My price to you would be $27707 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

Order Configuration

Model: AU1893 GOLF A7 SEL 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO
Exterior Color: Z2Z2 NIGHT BLUE METALLIC
Interior Color: TW BLACK LEATHERETTE
Options: P07 LIGHTING PACKAGE
P08 DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE

Estimated Total MSRP $31,605

Commnum VIN Status
CQ4489 3VW2A7AU8FM022265 Dealer Stock

MSRP is $31605
Dealer invoice is $30355
My price to you would be $30455 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

This Golf on the water right now. Due in the first week of Oct

Order Configuration

Model: AU1493 GOLF A7 S 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO $23,095
Exterior Color: 2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC $0
Interior Color: QR BLACK LEATHERETTE $0
Options: AID FIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $35
GMT GOLF TDI RUBBER MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $235
DESTINATION CHARGE $820

Estimated Total MSRP $24,185

Commnum VIN Status
CZ4105 3VW2A7AU0FM027797 Intransit From Factory

This one is on the water due into the port on 09/29 and ETa to dealer on 10/7

Order Configuration

Model: AU1893 GOLF A7 SEL 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO $29,095
Exterior Color: 2B2B SILK BLUE METALLIC $0
Interior Color: NW QUARTZ GRAY LEATHERETTE $0
Options: GGG SPLASH GUARDS SET OF 4 ( PORT INSTALLED) $220
P07 LIGHTING PACKAGE $995
DESTINATION CHARGE $820

Estimated Total MSRP $31,130

Commnum VIN Status
DC7640 3VW2A7AU0FM030487 Intransit From Factory

This is my only manual offering that is due into port on 10/13 and ETa to dealer on 10/20

Model: AU1692 GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL $25,495
Exterior Color: 2B2B SILK BLUE METALLIC $0
Interior Color: QR BLACK LEATHERETTE $0
Options: AID FIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $35
GMT GOLF TDI RUBBER MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $235
P00 LIGHTING PACKAGE $995
DESTINATION CHARGE $820

Estimated Total MSRP $27,880

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
This Golf has been sold. I gave it to another dealer that was in a bind and needed the car.

Order Configuration

Model: AU1893 GOLF A7 SEL 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO
Exterior Color: Z2Z2 NIGHT BLUE METALLIC
Interior Color: TW BLACK LEATHERETTE
Options: P07 LIGHTING PACKAGE
P08 DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE

Estimated Total MSRP $31,605

Commnum VIN Status
CQ4489 3VW2A7AU8FM022265 Dealer Stock

MSRP is $31605
Dealer invoice is $30355
My price to you would be $30455 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

I received this one back in trade that is at the port

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2015Model:</U>AU1493GOLF A7 S 4-DR 2.0TDI AUTO$23,095Exterior Color:</U>0Q0QPURE WHITE$0Interior Color:</U>QRBLACK LEATHERETTE$0Options:</U>AIDFIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)$35</U>GMTGOLF TDI RUBBER MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED)$235</U>DESTINATION CHARGE$820</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$24,185CommnumVINStatusCZ43433VW2A7AUXFM030562Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$24185
Dealer Invoice=$23351
My price would be $23451 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

Status
Not open for further replies.